Just answer, no explanation!

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Nah I'm good. I like Kaaya.

Kaaya's biggest problem is manoeuvring in the pocket and his accuracy when he gets moved off a spot. To me, that sounds coachable and can be improved on.

I'd be happy with Kaaya as well. I don't feel that there is much of a drop off from the "top 3" to the "2nd tier" guys.

I'd be happy with Kaaya too. Just as long as we could come to an agreement with opposing DCs that they never pressure him in the pocket. Because he really sucks at throwing under pressure. That's a thing right?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I'd be happy with Kaaya too. Just as long as we could come to an agreement with opposing DCs that they never pressure him in the pocket. Because he really sucks at throwing under pressure. That's a thing right?

Maybe we will just tell all the CB's to not cover wide receivers so Watson and Kizer can throw to wide open receivers?

Or maybe we can get the defensive coordinators to tell Watson/Kizer what play they are running before they run it?

Because both have issues with accuracy, TO's and decision making.

Every young QB has issues. Check out this article showing some of the advanced stats comparing Watson and Kaaya. The issue of Kaaya completely crumbling under pressure I think is a little exaggerated.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...nder-pressure-matches-up-with-deshaun-watson/

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Kaaya's struggles under pressure I think can be improved and coached.

If Kaaya had a little better awareness and movement in the pocket, the kid is probably the top QB in the draft.

rextc

Liked Posts:
Taco

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Deshaun Watson if no trade for Jimmy.

If trade for Jimmy, trade down.

If trade for Jimmy and no trade down partner, Jamal Adams. I fucking wish Hooker was not hurt.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is the argument for Kizer, which was discussed on the Move the Stick Podcast

1. By a wide margin he has the most physical upside, size, mobility and the biggest arm of the top 3 guys.

2. The best tape of any QB in the draft is 2015 Kizer.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe we will just tell all the CB's to not cover wide receivers so Watson and Kizer can throw to wide open receivers?

Trubisky was throwing more to open receivers. Watson has already gone up against first round NFL talent and completely owned them.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This is the argument for Kizer, which was discussed on the Move the Stick Podcast

1. By a wide margin he has the most physical upside, size, mobility and the biggest arm of the top 3 guys.

2. The best tape of any QB in the draft is 2015 Kizer.

But according to some on here, his 2016 tape is just as good as 2015. But that theory folds like a house of cards because if it was true, he would be a slam dunk 1st overall selection.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubisky was throwing more to open receivers. Watson has already gone up against first round NFL talent and completely owned them.

I agree, neither Watson or Kizer [Especially Kizer] had WRs that were getting a ton of separation.

Mike Williams is a jump ball catcher.

MEGATRON

Liked Posts:
Malik Hooker or Marlon Humphrey