Who else is left?

Browns have the ammo for a JG trade or can just draft one at #12
49ers brass has 6 year contract, can groom their own younger guy via draft
Bills are most likely keeping TT

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears cabn get a JG trade done.....Cleveland has more ammow, but it just comes down to what a team is willing to pay.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
if your mother is a whore your sister is a hooker ?

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niners have a better than 50/50 shot at getting Kirk Cousins per reports, floating there # 2 oal pick for him to Washington, probably have to be some sort of sign and trade deal I would imagine.

So if that were to happen that leaves, Browns, Bears, NYJ, and potentially Redskins leading the way in the QB derby.

What worries me more is Brows COULD give up their #1 oal pick in swap with Pats, and then still have the #12 and 32 picks. And get someone they view as a franchise QB. Plus move would probably be favorable with B.B sending his QB to his old team.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Plus side of all that would be Bears should would get 1st dibs on any of the draft QB's if they wanted......

dub80

Liked Posts:
I don't want ANY of the QB's at 3. Get Allen!!!! Or if the Texas AnM Edge drops get him!!! These are generational talents at their positions NONE of the QB's are. Saftey is too high at 3 and we already have howard so fournette is out of the question as well. Kiser has a chance to drop to the 2nd round if not grab Mahommes in the 2nd. If they choose a QB at 3 ill be SMMFH

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No.

They will draft someone at 3 and pair them with Hoyer.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No.

They will draft someone at 3 and pair them with Hoyer.

mscleo.jpg

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Well,if Cutler goes to the Jets, so goes Jeffery.But will they keep Marshall to pacify Jeffery? And what will we get in return if anything?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If the Bears want JG then he will be a Bear. CLV can offer 5 draft picks and it would not matter. Nobody is giving draft picks for JG without a long term contract as part of the deal. JG is a Bears fan and no QB wants to go to CLV. We have the upper hand if we want him. Our next Cutler situation is almost here, hope we don't ruin this one too.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there is even a QB worth grabbing that early, I would think he 49ers take him.

I disagree there are at least 2 QBs worth taking in the top 3. This QB draft is better than the last years QB draft & they went 1 & 2.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well you may think that. Nobody else does.

Yeah and everbody said the same last year and what happen? What happen was Wentz & Goff went #1 & #2. And if teams would have evaluted Presscott correctly he would have gone round 1. We will see who is wrong come draft day.

dub80

Liked Posts:
Yeah and everbody said the same last year and what happen? What happen was Wentz & Goff went #1 & #2. And if teams would have evaluted Presscott correctly he would have gone round 1. We will see who is wrong come draft day.

Dak probably wouldn't have gone #1 but off the field issues dropped his draft status. If I can remember correctly he got a DUI that dropped him a few rounds.