Time to throw the whole organization away...

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
What's the purpose of having tons of money, if you're gonna be scared or overly conservative to use it?!..But when you do, you over pay for a back up QB, don't resign your top offensive weapon, don't upgrade the RT POS and lose out on both top corner backs..Pace better have some amazing trick up his sleeve to counter this current losing streak he's on..

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
0-16 in 2017-18.

That is all.

ohforfuckssakejonstewart_zpsc7c42993.gif

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Is it really that much of a stretch? I predicted a 3-13 season last August and people scoffed... yet now we have a 3-13 roster that's replaced it's old bum QB with a younger even worse bum QB, let their best WR walk out the door for nothing to be replaced by the one legged bum that was drafted to replace the previous elite WR they got rid of for peanuts, and signed an irrelevant TE and S. Barring some miracle draft this team will be lucky to win a fucking game next year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it really that much of a stretch? I predicted a 3-13 season last August and people scoffed... yet now we have a 3-13 roster that's replaced it's old bum QB with a younger even worse bum QB, let their best WR walk out the door for nothing to be replaced by the one legged bum that was drafted to replace the previous elite WR they got rid of for peanuts, and signed an irrelevant TE and S. Barring some miracle draft this team will be lucky to win a fucking game next year.

I wish we could have kept him but Alshon really didn't do a whole lot last year.

we need to start a miracle draft thread......

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's the purpose of having tons of money, if you're gonna be scared or overly conservative to use it?!..But when you do, you over pay for a back up QB, don't resign your top offensive weapon, don't upgrade the RT POS and lose out on both top corner backs..Pace better have some amazing trick up his sleeve to counter this current losing streak he's on..

Yep.