Trubs QB Camp: Gruden

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure who Tony is or why I care about him.

If you take the exact same person and put them in a situation to recall something having never practiced doing so and then take that same person but give them 3 years worth of learning from a clip board, it's self evident that the version of that person that has been performing a similar mental exercise for the past 3 years as the one he is being asked to do currently will be more prepared.

So the concepts don't have to be anything he learned at NC. The point was due to sitting for roughly 3 years, he's gone through those mental exercises countless times so his brain is more prepared to digest and recall things. His brain has been trained to process information from performing these mental exercises because that is what he had to do for the majority of his first 3 years in college. The brain is like any other muscle. It's gets better at performing tasks if you practice or train in those tasks.

So I am at a loss to explain why my name was mentioned at all because nothing in this thread really disproves anything I've said regarding Trubisky. I would expect him to excel at mental exercises or processing of NFL information because he has spent more time than most getting theoretical experience without much practical experience.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're just a distinctive poster.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Not sure who Tony is or why I care about him.

If you take the exact same person and put them in a situation to recall something having never practiced doing so and then take that same person but give them 3 years worth of learning from a clip board, it's self evident that the version of that person that has been performing a similar mental exercise for the past 3 years as the one he is being asked to do currently will be more prepared.

So the concepts don't have to be anything he learned at NC. The point was due to sitting for roughly 3 years, he's gone through those mental exercises countless times so his brain is more prepared to digest and recall things. His brain has been trained to process information from performing these mental exercises because that is what he had to do for the majority of his first 3 years in college. The brain is like any other muscle. It's gets better at performing tasks if you practice or train in those tasks.

So I am at a loss to explain why my name was mentioned at all because nothing in this thread really disproves anything I've said regarding Trubisky. I would expect him to excel at mental exercises or processing of NFL information because he has spent more time than most getting theoretical experience without much practical experience.

I was referring to Run and Shit and the dumbass Russian Stoner, not you because you aren't Special person. Also, before I became a Cuban drug dealer I was a Wall Street yuppie who murdered hoes, homeless people, and Paul Allen in my spare time. If you go back to my first few years you'd find my actual first name, not that you'd want to go back that far.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was referring to Run and Shit and the dumbass Russian Stoner, not you because you aren't Special person. Also, before I became a Cuban drug dealer I was a Wall Street yuppie who murdered hoes, homeless people, and Paul Allen in my spare time. If you go back to my first few years you'd find my actual first name, not that you'd want to go back that far.

No worries, I didn't read the whole thread as I only saw Pickles calling me out. Just now realized he meant a poster after reading the thread.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;dIJXX5Z4F20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJXX5Z4F20[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose we are all going to see what we want to see.

I feel validated in my belief that Trubs is going to bust the hardest of the top 6.

well, I've come to see him as more Peytonesque savant than Tannehill bro.

I'm on the Truthbisky train...or rather he got put on our train and welcome aboard.

Can't wait to see what he does after the schedule causes McCaskey family panic drama, and I hope he is the one.

I'm pretty surePuppy Monkey Sloth is not the one.