Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Schwarber 3 more strikeouts
22 in 50 AB now

Maddon needs to shake the lineup up a bit

Shake it up or not they need to start hitting. Bryzzo has been hitting poorly (considering the source) and the rest just look lost at the plate. Letting pitches go by that are right down the middle and swing at pitches out of the zone. I'm sure they will come out of their funk but when? Today was bad but tomorrow is a new day. Lets get'em tomorrow! Go Cubs!
:beerbang::cubs:

Goose22

Liked Posts:
Shake up the lineup Joe! Send a message to everyone and light a fire under their butts. Not sure if this team is playing tight or satisfied by last year's success...regardless, it is time for the Mad Scientist to grab this team by the scruff of the neck and send a message. Hopefully, the bats will wake up! I know the season is still young, but this team is better than what they have shown to this point in the season. GO CUBS GO!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Heyward should move to the top of the lineup, but they are probably ascared of putting too much pressure on him.

I dont know what they need, a kick in the ass might work. They have not had acrobats, magicians or palm readers this spring, maybe they need to be entertained.

They are not responding to the bullseye on their backs.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Need to get back to basics.
Time to get out the Try Not To Suck shirts.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Someone might want to check out Thames.....bouncing around baseball for 8 years and suddenly setting Brewer HR records after 3 years in the Korean League. That guy has got be on something...

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Heyward should move to the top of the lineup, but they are probably ascared of putting too much pressure on him.

I dont know what they need, a kick in the ass might work. They have not had acrobats, magicians or palm readers this spring, maybe they need to be entertained.

They are not responding to the bullseye on their backs.

You realize he is 2nd to Rizzo in OBA right now? Heyward is at .340 behind Zobrist's .365.

Bryant and Russell have had a few big AB's but over all Bryant .328. Russell .263.

Now Joe loves his R/L/R maybe a little too much here. If you went by OBA the line up (with Almora in CF) Almora, Rizzo, Schwarber, Zobrist, Heyward, Bryant, Contreras, Russell.

Is what it is right now. What they need to get back into is making themselves into hard outs. Right now that is not the case.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
No Contreras ir Russell in lineup today but I think we found what been missing at WF as why they been losing..
The stripes are back

f00ce8a5f43bc07872caac3987cb3d4c.jpg

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Wow...

Guess we'll be watching the Bulls tonight

3 runs down already

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
9 team homeruns so far. The lowest in the national league.:cubspalm:

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Great come back win...

Bats and bullpen tonight

Hopefully this will be a spark they need to get going

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Bats finally wake up! Nice win!
31v9rbj-ncL.jpg

DanTown

Liked Posts:
It still boggles my mind that people live and die with every inning it seems of a 162 game regular season that essentially culminates in to one of the largest crap shoots at the end of the year. It's so foreign to me that I really am curious about it, ESPECIALLY considering the team has already won the WS that everyone claimed was so important to their lives. It would take something way worse than this (like what Toronto is which is 2-11, has a -21 differential, Happ is already hurt, they're super dependent on very old players to not age much or even reverse their aging curve) to even care about April baseball.

Just weird to me, that's all. The only regular I'm even remotely concerned about when I watch them play (which isn't every game because why the fuck would I watch every game of April baseball) is Ben Zobrist but it's been just two weeks so I can't say much. Because again, two weeks.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I mean, I get upset at a play here and there, but it's more like "C'mon, really?" It's more or less something interesting to watch for the next few months. I just hope they are in the playoffs again to at least have a chance to defend the title. That would be cool as fuck. After that, we'll see how much of a nervous wreck I am, but I can't see it being like last year.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jett Bandy.

Jett Fuckin' Bandy has hit two HR's against the Cubs this series.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
The Brewers are leading MLB with 27 HRs. The Cubs are 26th with 11.

Baseball is just comical sometimes.