What the hell.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't seen him or his brokeback partner Rory either. Perhaps they took a vacation and left their laptop at home.

Yeah, they both disappeared at the same time.

Washington

Liked Posts:

They are either on the Bears site attacking people together or they wonder together to the other CCS sites. They are rarely apart. I'm thinking they are on a romantic trip to San Francisco and just decided to leave their technology at home. I'm sure they'll be back post-draft to rip every pick Pace made.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
They are either on the Bears site attacking people together or they wonder together to the other CCS sites. They are rarely apart. I'm thinking they are on a romantic trip to San Francisco and just decided to leave their technology at home. I'm sure they'll be back post-draft to rip every pick Pace made.

I will too if the first one doesn't have the letters Q and B next to the word "Position:"

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

two-men-holding-hands.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will too if the first one doesn't have the letters Q and B next to the word "Position:"

Not telling you what to do, but to really come out with a guns blazing masterpiece ripping of Pace you should start that thesis now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

If I was smart, I'd leave a month before the draft and comeback after to call everyone an idiot instead of being that idiot.

Brotatochip007

Liked Posts:
lets do this Urblock

I have a list of guys to ban:

IUeyedoc
Beast15
Adipost
Bearmick
Space invader
Spunky porkstacker
Dweebs19

POSTER TO BE NOMINATED AS A MOD AND 2017 POSTER OF THE YEAR

Gustavus Adolphus

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Boards dead because everyone is tired or reading Mock drafts. We've been over every single scenario possible with the #3 pick and discussed every prospect that is worth taking in the first 3 rounds. I'm very much looking forward to the draft and having some fresh material to talk about.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lets do this Urblock

I have a list of guys to ban:

IUeyedoc
Beast15
Adipost
Bearmick