Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Yesssssssssss!!!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cam Newton was a one year starter as well. Welcome Mr.Biscuit!

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I don't hate it. I have sincere questions about Trubisky, but I like him far more then Watson. I will hope for the best. There's no doubt he can be a quality NFL quarterback. But it's a gamble.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
This was my favorite QB prospect from day 1, and I am pleasantly surprised Pace pulled the trigger on him. Brilliant use of smokescreens from Pace this draft season as well, he fooled everyone. A fucking magician.

We got our franchise QB fellas. Time to rejoice.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So much for Pace being a wimp. For those that think he gave up too much or didn't need to trade. We knew exactly what Cleveland would give us for the move and that they were going to do so. If we were going to get Mitchell we needed to give SF a sweeter deal which included picking 3rd. That said, I suspect SF would have still traded down but the golden goose just got snatched.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sure the trading up for Trubisky bashers will be out of control. Can't wait for when this site is back functioning right for me thread saying to trade up for him lol.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey, if he gives the Bears what they've been missing for my entire life then I'm completely fine with whatever they had to give up. Not thrilled about shipping off a bunch of picks to move one spot, but oh well.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I was so sure the pick was going to be Solomon Thomas so it's fair to say I was fucking shocked when the pick came in.

I'm a Watson fanboy but I'm so happy we have finally taken a QB high. Great start to the draft.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So much for Pace being a wimp. For those that think he gave up too much or didn't need to trade. We knew exactly what Cleveland would give us for the move and that they were going to do so. If we were going to get Mitchell we needed to give SF a sweeter deal which included picking 3rd. That said, I suspect SF would have still traded down but the golden goose just got snatched.

Exactly. I was going to lose my shit if we actually drafted Thomas after trading up. It had to be either Trubisky or Watson to give up picks to move up from 3 to 2.

San Francisco made out like bandits. Good for them. They also don't have a QB worth a shit.

We have something to look forward to. I hope Windy and Bearmick are happy.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
So glad we didn't make the trade for Soloman Thomas. I was very disappointed cuz the analysts kept mentioning Thomas.
Super pumped about Trubisky! One year starter but I give Pace credit for doing what it takes to get his guy.

Bear Down Mitchell!

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
So glad we didn't make the trade for Soloman Thomas. I was very disappointed cuz the analysts kept mentioning Thomas.
Super pumped about Trubisky! One year starter but I give Pace credit for doing what it takes to get his guy.

Bear Down Mitchell!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How come the site had to crash the second he was chosen? Still is not back all the way. That is what I am truly disappointed in.

This place has crashed every single draft since the CBMB exodus; their servers can't handle the traffic and they won't bother upgrading for super high traffic days like this.