Patrick Mahomes II

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think many people other than Andy Reid and a few other coaches would actually be able to develop Mahomes. If the same guys that drafted Donovan McNabb, helped with Brett Favre and others see a top ten pick potential then they must really see something in him.

C-dmEFpXgAAaA88.jpg:large

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Andy Reid is a good HC who understands the Qb position. Mahomes is in good hands.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Hell, I didn't think he went 1st round. I won't argue. Andy Reid's developed some good QB's. Turned Alex Smith from Chicken shit to.....well, at least chicken shit salad. The mayo and the celery deter from the shit taste.....

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It's a good place for Mahomes but he's a lot like Cutler. I don't think he's going to be a franchise qb at all, but if anybody could turn him into one it's Andy Reid.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, Andy Reid just sees a weapon and isn't worried about his brain. Andy is the brain.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i liked the kid as a 3rd maybe 2nd round developmental player with upside, but there are plenty of those. but a top ten pick worth trading into the top ten for? thats crazy, especially when you have a solid QB thats only 32. they are a good team, a playoff caliber team, and it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to draft someone that could actually contribute now and help the team push for championship over the next few years.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
It's been a long time since Reid developed a young QB, and Mahomes is just about the biggest project I've seen go in the 1st round. I wouldn't hold my breath of I was a Chiefs fan.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So he could get his ass crawled up for trading away the future on Mahomes

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think its insanity to see everyone on here and tv/radio praising the Chiefs for using this years and next years #1 pick on a guy who doesn't project to be anything better than a poor mans Cutler. But Bears trade significantly less for their guy, who has a significantly better chance at being a good nfl QB and they get crushed for it.

2 first rd picks for a guy coming out of an air raid offense (no air raid qb has ever won anything in the NFL btw) is a great move, because its andy reid who can do no wrong

1st and two 3s for a guy who was projected by most to be the best of the draft and bears are crazy

And don't tell me they could have picked him at 3. As if you had the inside info from the 49ers draft room. lol. Fans on this board would rather be given a reason the show their hate than a reason to show their love for the team.

Reactions: Myk

TypicalChazz

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
i think its insanity to see everyone on here and tv/radio praising the Chiefs for using this years and next years #1 pick on a guy who doesn't project to be anything better than a poor mans Cutler. But Bears trade significantly less for their guy, who has a significantly better chance at being a good nfl QB and they get crushed for it.

2 first rd picks for a guy coming out of an air raid offense (no air raid qb has ever won anything in the NFL btw) is a great move, because its andy reid who can do no wrong

1st and two 3s for a guy who was projected by most to be the best of the draft and bears are crazy

And don't tell me they could have picked him at 3. As if you had the inside info from the 49ers draft room. lol. Fans on this board would rather be given a reason the show their hate than a reason to show their love for the team.

Right there with ya man. The level of stupidity of on this board astounds me. And I've been lurking here a while.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Huge stretch IMO. World of talent but 10th overall is way early for having no polish

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right there with ya man. The level of stupidity of on this board astounds me. And I've been lurking here a while.

I feel the same. HUGE gamble that I doubt will pay off.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
yep mortgaging the future by giving up firsts for maholmes and watson were good moves. but some mid round picks for the best QB in the draft by far?....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????????????????

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
If Mahomes takes to Reid's coaching and fixes his issues he can be a VERY good QB. Most arm talent since Luck and probably has more than him.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
"arm talent" i fucking hate that term... it means nothing and has very little to do with actually playing the qb position.

some of the greatest Qbs lacked "arm talent"