Tarik Cohen Fastest RB in Draft

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's the same size as Darren Sproles but he's also faster than Darren Sproles.

Tarik Cohen gets easy separation as a receiver out of the backfield or from the slot and he will likely be used as an updated version of Darren Sproles 2.0.

Tarik Cohen 4.42
Darren Sproles 4.47

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Sproles had huge legs to go along with that quickness. This guys just small. Hope he does well, but dude needs to get some muscle or he's going to snap in half Knox style in the pros

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope for the best but he appears to be a Noel Devine to me.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
He is tiny! Will be interesting seeing him take a hit in pre-season.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Out of offensive players, only 4 WR and 2 RB ran a faster 40

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
TJ Logan and Joe Williams had faster 40 times, so no Tarik Cohen wasn't the fastest RB in the draft.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#year=2017&workout=FORTY_YARD_DASH&position=RB

Nice try though.

"Nice try" at what?

He was trying to say we drafted a fast fucking player.

He was mistaken on who ran faster. Shit happens. It wasn't like he was trying to fool anyone that a slow RB is actually fast.

The kids fucking fast.

You aren't happy with the Bears drafting fucking fast scat back that will be a weapon for the offense?

What the living fuck is wrong with Bears fans these days. LIQIS

ob1force

Liked Posts:
This is the only pick I'm not really a fan of. The Sproles comp is a little off. Yeah, he's short and fast but Sproles was stronger, bigger, and more explosive. He's not the ballcarrier Sproles was capable of being at times.

Cohen's gonna have to add to his frame if he wants to get more carries. If not, expect him to be used strictly as a receiver. Pace must love his route running ability to burn a 4th on him. Loggains will move him around. Slot, outside, backfield, in motion, etc. We'll see if he finds his niche in our offense.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubiskys biggest strength is that he throws quick, accurate passes that allow guys to make plays.

You need speed and elsuivesness to do that.

This pick intrigues me a great deal.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
"Nice try" at what?

He was trying to say we drafted a fast fucking player.

He was mistaken on who ran faster. Shit happens. It wasn't like he was trying to fool anyone that a slow RB is actually fast.

The kids fucking fast.

You aren't happy with the Bears drafting fucking fast scat back that will be a weapon for the offense?

What the living fuck is wrong with Bears fans these days. LIQIS

I thought the title was a bit misleading and was just giving some friendly shit to DezBears.

But if you're gonna poke the bear, I'll bite. The army of Pace dickriders here on the board has gone to another level. This is in no means advocating a chicken little "sky is falling" mentality but let's be honest that Pace is more than capable of fucking up. Furthermore I think other league GMs have started smelling blood in the water and are now capitalizing on some of his mistakes. I applaud Lynch for fooling Pace into coughing up 4 picks just be handed the guy they were already going to draft. That said, I'm a Bears fan and I hope it works out. Just looks a little risky to me right now and I don't understand all the kool aid drinkers here.

Drafting a gadget back to an already stacked RB rotation with one of your 5 picks – screams hubris or stupidity – especially considering the defense was in desperate need of young playmakers.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
He didn't return a lot in college I'm sure they will try him out there and see how he does.

What's makes sproles so special is he's great in the run pass and return game

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
His highlight video is exciting. If that translates over to the NFL, watch out we have a special player. His speed, balance, and the way he cuts is electrifying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the title was a bit misleading and was just giving some friendly shit to DezBears.

But if you're gonna poke the bear, I'll bite. The army of Pace dickriders here on the board has gone to another level. This is in no means advocating a chicken little "sky is falling" mentality but let's be honest that Pace is more than capable of fucking up. Furthermore I think other league GMs have started smelling blood in the water and are now capitalizing on some of his mistakes. I applaud Lynch for fooling Pace into coughing up 4 picks just be handed the guy they were already going to draft. That said, I'm a Bears fan and I hope it works out. Just looks a little risky to me right now and I don't understand all the kool aid drinkers here.

Drafting a gadget back to an already stacked RB rotation with one of your 5 picks – screams hubris or stupidity – especially considering the defense was in desperate need of young playmakers.

After Howard there is Cary and Langford 2 rb's with little to no excitement level. The FA rb signed I don't know but there is a definite need for improvement at the position. I will predict either one of or both Langford/Cary won't make the opening day roster.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

I'm not a Pace fan. But I won't hold my thoughts on him jade my view of the reality of the draft. I had the Bears with 3 major holes that had to be filled, and a few they should address:

1) QB - Check - Likely best QB in the draft
2) TE - Check - Beast TE. Will be a factor day 1
3) S - Check - Took a ball-hawker who was a first rounder until he broke his leg

We also added RB who is a pass-catching marvel who will give our offense a dynamic weapon

And a G/T who should compete for a position/add depth on the line.

You can not like Pace. Again. I am not a fan. But, why are we unhappy with this draft?

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Imabearsfan believes he might be the first Muslim Jew to play in the NFL.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don't see this guy sticking....better and bigger shifty backs have come along before.. hoping for him to prove me wrong thpugh

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
he is a role player......he is a very poor man's sproles