Jay Culter Will Still Dominate This Forum!

Issues

Liked Posts:
Anyone else sadden that Jay Cutler will still be talked about in this forum?? I wish the guy would of just faded away, however, he is like the cockroach and will re-appear. I see Jay sticking his cynical thoughts into every broadcast. Speaking of which I graduated with a degree in Communications why not give me a chance? Instead I'm regulated to hosting Little League games and the local grade school basketball. I will have to patiently wait for the latest Shoopster nicknames of this duel QB situation at hand.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm willing to give him a chance. I'd rather hear "I don't care" than "The QB called the wrong play. Even though I can't hear the headset I know because I'm a QB god."

Plus it will be fun seeing people blame a commentator for something the defense does.

And think of the jokes. "Cutler really dropped the ball on that one."

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You're a funny guy, Muk. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bullshit you have a degree in communications

mecha

Liked Posts:
the only thing that's going to dominate this forum is the amount of negs you will receive.

Reactions: WCL

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Having a degree in Communications, I'm sure you can see the irony here Punky

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Anyone else sadden that Jay Cutler will still be talked about in this forum?? I wish the guy would of just faded away, however, he is like the cockroach and will re-appear. I see Jay sticking his cynical thoughts into every broadcast. Speaking of which I graduated with a degree in Communications why not give me a chance? Instead I'm regulated to hosting Little League games and the local grade school basketball. I will have to patiently wait for the latest Shoopster nicknames of this duel QB situation at hand.

Is that you Desbro??