Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hopefully being in better shape will also help him stay healthy and on the field.

Is there a diet or workout that will limit concussions? He had 2 in 5 weeks last season, if he gets another one this season, his career will be in jeopardy.

So, sure an extra 25 pounds, that's great.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
So... superbowl?

Another silly post from you. I mean, really, can't you just compliment Floyd on his progress, and give your opinion whether it will help the Bears or not in an actual mature manor? I mean just talking football... Do you really strive to be an Omelet wannabe (Can he play LT)? Do you really think this brings good posters to the MB?

I mean, wouldn't it be great if posters could interact with real Bears players because everyone treated people with respect on ChiCitySports.com? Don't you realize that it is posters just like you that keeps this from happening?

#unreal #trollsaretheproblem #bupkisisyourthing

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Go away, the So...super bowl thing has been played out for quite a while. Quit derailing every damn thread moron.

Another silly post from you. I mean, really, can't you just compliment Floyd on his progress, and give your opinion whether it will help the Bears or not in an actual mature manor? I mean just talking football... Do you really strive to be an Omelet wannabe (Can he play LT)? Do you really think this brings good posters to the MB?

I mean, wouldn't it be great if posters could interact with real Bears players because everyone treated people with respect on ChiCitySports.com? Don't you realize that it is posters just like you that keeps this from happening?

So much angst over literally 2 words.. unbelievable..

Really kinda sad and pathetic when you think about it.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chicago is probably the only city in America where wanting your team to win a superbowl can be considered "trolling".. dumbest fan base in all of sports, besides maybe philly.. or tardinals fans. I hate tardinals fans.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
So much angst over literally 2 words.. unbelievable..

Really kinda sad and pathetic when you think about it.

The only thing that is sad and pathetic is you, and how you bring the MB down with only two words. What's even more sad and pathetic, is you don't realize it. :smh:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Chicago is probably the only city in America where wanting your team to win a superbowl can be considered "trolling".. dumbest fan base in all of sports, besides maybe philly.. or tardinals fans. I hate tardinals fans.

I'd wager that you've never played the game you profess to be an expert at. That makes you not only a fan, but dumb. Funny how shit works out sometimes.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Hopefully they have him on some juice.. I wanna see some rage!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread got real salty, real fast...

I am pondering the notion of if mayhaps Floyd's extra power could lead to a level of performance that leads us to a Super Bowl berth.... thoughts?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

The only thing that is sad and pathetic is you, and how you bring the MB down with only two words. What's even more sad and pathetic, is you don't realize it. :smh:

I'd wager that you've never played the game you profess to be an expert at. That makes you not only a fan, but dumb. Funny how shit works out sometimes.

You bring zero to this board.

Zero = Nada = Bupkis = Zilch = Novak = anything that means nothing

Every single post in this thread was on topic and bears related.

Then these posts happened.

Quite a derailing experience.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
This thread got real salty, real fast...

I am pondering the notion of if mayhaps Floyd's extra power could lead to a level of performance that leads us to a Super Bowl berth.... thoughts?

Novak said this in two words compared to your 27 words. It must suck to take 2nd place to him.

#embarrassed

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Every single post in this thread was on topic and bears related.

Then these posts happened.

Quite a derailing experience.

Yep, and you started it! Go figure.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Novak said this in two words compared to your 27 words. It must suck to take 2nd place to him.

#embarrassed

Yep, and you started it! Go figure.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to report you. I know as a previously banned ccs member, you're kept on a shorter leash than the rest of us.. so I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. This all really is just so sad..

Reactions: 1ke

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anywho, to get this thread back on track after the unnecessary derailment...

Putting on muscle is never a bad thing, obviously.. I do question the poster that suggested he needed to add fat. I disagree entirely, as that is completely counter-intuitive to the type of player Floyd is. He's a speed, edge rusher. He's supposedly up to 250 now and, at a very lean 250. That's the near ideal weight for a player at his position, and with his skill set.

Putting on weight just to put on weight (aka fattening) is something that power rushers do. Floyd isn't a power rusher. He'll also never be a dominating force against the run. And that's okay! As long as he's getting to the QB with a semblance of consistency, no one will care.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to report you. I know as a previously banned ccs member, you're kept on a shorter leash than the rest of us.. so I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. This all really is just so sad..

Go for it my Man ... if nothing else, I'm guilty of biting your trolling hook my friend. You can report me until your Hearts content.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Anywho, to get this thread back on track after the unnecessary derailment...

Putting on muscle is never a bad thing, obviously.. I do question the poster that suggested he needed to add fat. I disagree entirely, as that is completely counter-intuitive to the type of player Floyd is. He's a speed, edge rusher. He's supposedly up to 250 now and, at a very lean 250. That's the near ideal weight for a player at his position, and with his skill set.

Putting on weight just to put on weight (aka fattening) is something that power rushers do. Floyd isn't a power rusher. He'll also never be a dominating force against the run. And that's okay! As long as he's getting to the QB with a semblance of consistency, no one will care.

Now you want to get 'The Thread' back on track ... LOL .... Wasn't you that derailed the thread? LOL! Now you are calling Floyd fat? OMG! Are you serious? You are calling Floyd fat? Really?

This just tells me, and it should others, that YOU have no idea of what you are actually talking about when it comes to actual Football, you just don't know WTF you are talking about!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
53b3e0f199064b92549a761034286ddd.jpg

b8f71ad10eae13db3f7c89a7466a73d1.jpg

part-the-mists-of-time.gif

CryoFX-Co2-Special-Effects-Cannon-Jets-rocking-the-stage-at-a-music-festival-party.gif

Last edited: