Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
Serious question, how does that wobbly trajectory affect ones throws? Is a tight spiral unnecessary for accuracy? The accuracy looks on point (small sample obviously), but I've noticed consistently sloppy action on Trubs throws. Could that potentially impact his success at this level? Does it need to be corrected? Or is the action on the spiral an overrated quality?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Serious question, how does that wobbly trajectory affect ones throws? Is a tight spiral unnecessary for accuracy? The accuracy looks on point (small sample obviously), but I've noticed consistently sloppy action on Trubs throws. Could that potentially impact his success at this level? Does it need to be corrected? Or is the action on the spiral an overrated quality?

Considering Trubisky was still the most accurate quarterback in this draft even in an offense that turned pass happy when he became the starter, doesn't mean much. Some posters will point to some shoulder/elbow thing in his throwing mechanics. Bit overblown by my standards as I think its pretty stupid to toy with the throwing mechanics of an accurate thrower. Its one thing if he was just blatantly bad mechanically but its nowhere near that. The only mechanics I believe he needs to work on are his footwork dropping back to pass from under center. He's already a proficient shotgun quarterback.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Much man wood......But can he jump out of a pool?!

(Yeah...I think that's the Bears' standard)

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Wonder how many attempts he took at that?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Obvious he will be the first ever rookie of the year, league MVP, and SB MVP in the same year.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Spiral makes the throw more catchable and it cuts threw the wind easier.

Peyton Manning had one of the worst looking ball action but he turned out alright.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
What was the distance on that throw?

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
If he wins a SB, he'll be the Sexiest Man Alive!

Second only to Elvis...
sexyelvisgrbac.jpg