Packer Fan Sues Bears

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You can buy individual packers tix for dirt cheap. Twice as cheap as any Bears game. I went to Packers - Giants NFC Championship in 2007 with my Packers fan buddy and sat at the 45 yard line 8 rows up. Some of the best seats in the house. Both tix were 600 each. 600 doesn't even get you in the 100 level for any Bears game, even in the endzone. And that's a regular season game.

33c9mp2.jpg

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
When I moved to Chicago I put my name on the Bears Season Ticket list. Just to get Packers/Bears tickets. Planned to sell the rest. Then when they introduced the PSL I was offered tickets but that was a lot more than I wanted to pay. But I don't think it's crazy if you live in the area to get tickets. I would enjoy rooting against the Bears if the Packers weren't playing at the same time.

The problem is that the Bears - Packers game is always the one with the highest demand where you would be able to sell for the highest profit.

I would not miss the Bears to watch another team play. In order for it not to conflict, one team would have to play at noon and the other PT. Noon and 3 would conflict too much with getting in and out of the stadium and such. Maybe it's just me but it's just not worth it at all.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is that the Bears - Packers game is always the one with the highest demand where you would be able to sell for the highest profit.

I would not miss the Bears to watch another team play. In order for it not to conflict, one team would have to play at noon and the other PT. Noon and 3 would conflict too much with getting in and out of the stadium and such. Maybe it's just me but it's just not worth it at all.

That's not a problem. That was the reason to get Bears tickets. To secure tickets for the Packer/Bear game. Looking at this year's schedule there are two other games one could attend without missing a Packer game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wow. It's insane how much they have dropped in just one year then. I guess I shouldnt' be surprised with all the no shows last year.

We're not surprised that you were making shit up though.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That's not a problem. That was the reason to get Bears tickets. To secure tickets for the Packer/Bear game. Looking at this year's schedule there are two other games one could attend without missing a Packer game.

Yup. You could see Minnesota on MNF (sucks if you have a 9-5 job) and you could see the Browns.

BP348

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Bears counter sue for all attorney & court fees when this dumb ass suit is thrown out.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yup. You could see Minnesota on MNF (sucks if you have a 9-5 job) and you could see the Browns.

So, in total, assuming you went to every season ticket holder game, you'd miss 5 packers games at best.

"Most"

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That thread would be "Packer Fan Sues Bears for not having racist enough team name"

Now now, there's already a thread for that type of discussion. No need to spill over to this one.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, in total, assuming you went to every season ticket holder game, you'd miss 5 packers games at best.

"Most"

You would sell the other 5. But I think 5 is actually a high number.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You would sell the other 5. But I think 5 is actually a high number.

I understand that. And yes, it is a high number.

Both of these facts are lost on didshe. For the record, she doesnt understand what "most" means anyways. This discussion was lost on her before it even started.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yeah...I just called Ted Phillips directly and said "I'd like season tickets, preferably somewhere between the 35 yard lines", and Ted hooked me up. I think Ted felt obligated to give me my tickets and allow me to bypass the 10,000+ person waiting list, since I had previously purchased those Bears-Packers tickets. It shot me to the top of the Bears Loyalty Program thing.

Do you understand anything?

Did you put your name on the list?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Why would you be a Bears season ticket holder if you were a fan of another team? You would be missing most of your own teams games whether in person or on TV due to being at random Bears games.

I did own Ravens Season tickets for several seasons, but the Ravens are not rivals with the Bears, and I only wore my Bears Gear the one game they were in Town.

this guy sounds like a dope

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
....... what?

People turn down the opportunity to buy Packers season tickets. In fact I know people who did for financial reasons. Their time came after being on the list for 20 years and they couldn't buy them.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
People turn down the opportunity to buy Packers season tickets. In fact I know people who did for financial reasons. Their time came after being on the list for 20 years and they couldn't buy them.

Okay, so you were just confused by the original, and 2nd question then. Cool.