Close
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 331 to 344 of 344
  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,255
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I'm still trying to figure out what i've been being a bitch about the last 4 days... I'm chill, paid up, and ready for my week 1 matchup with the worst team in the league; E-mac

  2. A message from our sponsors.


    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novak For This Useful Post:


  4. #332
    Seņor Member number51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,780
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpphat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It does not seem like he will be able to separate his personal feelings from league matters...if you do a trade with Novak, it will run the risk of him vetoing the trade because he feels it is "unfair"...but we all will know it is because he has a personal vendetta against him
    Yeah those are two problems.

    1. His anger will affect his decisions.
    2. He can't tell the team owners apart, one giant enemies list.

    He is viewing the league as him and adi vs. the world.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dbldrew Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

  5. #333
    Senior Member gpphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,167
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah those are two problems.

    1. His anger will affect his decisions.
    2. He can't tell the team owners apart, one giant enemies list.

    He is viewing the league as him and adi vs. the world.
    At least everyone has paid up so he can finally execute the scam he is running
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dabears70 Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

    Hidden Content

  6. #334
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,369
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah those are two problems.

    1. His anger will affect his decisions.
    2. He can't tell the team owners apart, one giant enemies list.

    He is viewing the league as him and adi vs. the world.
    Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.

  7. #335
    Senior Member gpphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,167
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.
    I'm going to actually feel bad for the guys who take this league seriously just to have you scam them out of their cash
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dabears70 Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

    Hidden Content

  8. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,255
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.
    You said 2 people are being bitches, then listed 3. Are you contemplating taking me off the "bitches who've been bitching the last 4 days" list?

  9. #337
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,369
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpphat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to actually feel bad for the guys who take this league seriously just to have you scam them out of their cash
    Well that's nice cause none of them feel bad for you getting kicked out of my league twice....lol. Moron

  10. #338
    Senior Member gpphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,167
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that's nice cause none of them feel bad for you getting kicked out of my league twice....lol. Moron
    That's because I actually got my cash back...and luckily Bill recognized the scam early.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dabears70 Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

    Hidden Content

  11. #339
    Seņor Member number51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,780
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.
    Oh a conspiracy theory, that's fun. A shame we couldn't get Spartan in here. I notice you refuse to address any of the specifics I brought up.

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been nothing but respectful to you, you have been in attack mode since I joined. You lied claiming I hadn't paid, you threaten to kick me out of the league for no reason, you laugh about kicking guys out of the league, I ask a question and you reply with STFU.

    Now you blame me for perceived attacks from other people before I even joined. I take responsibility for my words, you should do the same and apologize like a man, then we can move on.
    No, you just go on about how you are being picked on, ignore the fact that you repeatedly attack me without provocation, because somebody else said something, at some point before I even joined your already dysfunctional league.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dbldrew Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

  12. #340
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,369
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh a conspiracy theory, that's fun. A shame we couldn't get Spartan in here. I notice you refuse to address any of the specifics I brought up.



    No, you just go on about how you are being picked on, ignore the fact that you repeatedly attack me without provocation, because somebody else said something, at some point before I even joined your already dysfunctional league.
    Yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You in or out??

  13. #341
    Senior Member gpphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,167
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh a conspiracy theory, that's fun. A shame we couldn't get Spartan in here. I notice you refuse to address any of the specifics I brought up.



    No, you just go on about how you are being picked on, ignore the fact that you repeatedly attack me without provocation, because somebody else said something, at some point before I even joined your already dysfunctional league.
    That's what weak minded, simpletons do when they can't relieve their stress through heavy bag work and taking it to the mat...soon enough he will start with the choke out threats and arm bar finishes to provide maximum intimidation.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dabears70 Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

    Hidden Content

  14. #342
    Senior Member dabears70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,369
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpphat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's what weak minded, simpletons do when they can't relieve their stress through heavy bag work and taking it to the mat...soon enough he will start with the choke out threats and arm bar finishes to provide maximum intimidation.
    You're the only one i'm gonna choke out. I actually hope numbers51 stays in and finds out with the rest of the guys that the league will be legit and show you're just running your cock muncher which is why you got kicked out......TWICE...lol

  15. #343
    Senior Member gpphat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    7,167
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're the only one i'm gonna choke out. I actually hope numbers51 stays in and finds out with the rest of the guys that the league will be legit and show you're just running your cock muncher which is why you got kicked out......TWICE...lol
    of course you want 51 to stay in, you are scamming them out of their entrance fee...kicking him out goes against the 6 step process. I have a feeling you are fantasizing about choking me out because of your mild obsession of me and to keep me quiet on the scam you are running
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dabears70 Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

    Hidden Content

  16. #344
    Three if by air Crystallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the beef gristle mill
    Posts
    19,815
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    dabears70 wont be able to respond to anyone here for two weeks.

    http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/s...and-Guidelines

    Just a reminder.

    This has been going on for long enough, those who couldn't move on or just ignore it were also suspended from the site for 10 days. If you choose to make some transaction off the site and have an issue with someone here due to that transaction, don't use the site to air out your issues.

    As it states in the rules...
    1.) General Attitudes and Behavior

    - 1a.) Arguments and/or Personal Insults

    We are all for the spirit of debate but, when that debate becomes derailed and it's just insults-vs-insults, our moderators will be stepping in. Simply put....argue all you want in the spirit of discussion but, the second it turns to personal insults, it will be handled by the staff. This includes repeating that somebody is stupid in every other post. You can disagree with somebody without being a turd.

    Examples:

    • Poster A is arguing with Poster B over something with the Team/Player. Poster B's logic is completely dismantled by Poster A. His only resort is to call the other one an idiot, etc. When your argument turns from sports to personal insults, it will be removed by a moderators.
    • Poster A fairly displays why Poster B is incorrect in his assessment of the Team's draft selections in a certain draft. However, he tops it off at the end by calling him a fucking moron. This is the type of activity that will also be deleted without further explanation.


    Racism, Homophobia, Threats of Physical Violence, are off-limits. This includes working around censored word filters.

    For the most part we will ask you to take your petty squabbles, if you insist on acting like children, into private messages. There is a reason they are called private messages: they are to remain out of sight of the general public. If you are directly threatened and perceive this as harassment etc., please use the "report" function. DO NOT make a thread airing out the private message as this will be a warn-able and/or ban-able offense.

    - 1b.) Antagonizing and/or Following Users

    You agree to not be hostile on ChiCitySports.com. If your only reasoning for being on the site is to be antagonistic, this is not the site for you. We are all sports fans, there is no reason for anybody to be at each others' throats.

    Abusive, hateful, posting in harassing tones will result in deleted posts and a warning. Continuation will result in bans without any further explanation.

    This also includes posting malicious images. This may include, but is not limited to: graphic images, pornography, strobe-like images. Even when intended as a joke. Being clever and hiding images that you are hell bent to post, but are considered malicious to other users(children, epileptics, squeamish, and so on) will also result in a ban and deletion of the posts, pending the situation and judgment of the staff.

    If there is a user you dislike, don't follow them around the forum and reply to their posts to create a rouse. Use the ignore function first. If you choose not to use the ignore function for whatever reason, by default you accept the other users activity and it is no longer our problem whether you believe in using an ignore feature or not.

  17. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.



    Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •