Hroniss Grasu raised from the dead

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They should have left Long at right tackle and if they had done that, have Whitehair play left tackle which he did in college and did well.

Pretty much everyone has said Whitehair doesn't have the required arm length to play LT in the NFL. Just because you can do something in college doesn't mean it'll work in the NFL.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty much everyone has said Whitehair doesn't have the required arm length to play LT in the NFL. Just because you can do something in college doesn't mean it'll work in the NFL.

Agreed...

Whitehair is not an NFL tackle. Can't understand why some think that just because he played tackle in college, that he can automatically play it in the NFL. He is an interior linemen in the NFL period.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I've read that but have also read people who think that technique wise he was great at LT. I know this. He is a much better lineman than the poor excuse that they now have at left tackle who has the worst footwork at that position and is too weak to handle power rushers to boot. Leno is so much over-rated by Bears fans it is ridiculous and only hope that they hold Trubisky back as long as he is the LT of the Bears.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed...

Whitehair is not an NFL tackle. Can't understand why some think that just because he played tackle in college, that he can automatically play it in the NFL. He is an interior linemen in the NFL period.

The scouting reports did not say that. They said that he could play any offensive line position because of how good his technique was. I am not advocating moving him to play tackle BTW. I am advocating someone who can play LT and RT better than the two fucking slugs that they now have on the offensive line. Leno, I think, is more of a rah rah guy and plays soft. He is adequate against mediocre slow DEs and weaker DTs. But you match anyone with talent against him and he gets beat to a pulp.