One Thing I Liked About Cutler's Play

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Just reminiscing from a safe place...

One thing I liked about Cutler's play at QB is, if the Bears were within one score at the end of the 4th quarter, I knew Cutler was going to go for it, and he had about a 50/50 chance of scoring the tying or winning points. That made the game exciting, and I was hopeful.

Stats showed through his career his best quarter was the 4th.

But of course, he committed too many turnover throughout his career and in any quarter. But at least the 4th quarter was his best and something I could usually look forward to.

That said, even if we didn't have Trubisky, I'm happy we moved from Cutler to Glennon. Although, Cutler played better under OC Gase, I had no doubt we weren't going to win a SB with Cutler primarily because Jay demonstrated he was basically never on an upward trend of change.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans have the most incredible complex when it comes to their QBs. It's incredible to witness.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Bears fans have the most incredible complex when it comes to their QBs. It's incredible to witness.

It must be easy to not have a complex when you have had over 20 years of hall of fame QB play, not just solid play.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It must be easy to not have a complex when you have had over 20 years of hall of fame QB play, not just solid play.

The first step is admitting your complex. You are on the right path.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
What does your statement have to do with my OP? How exactly is my observation a "complex"?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does your statement have to do with my OP? How exactly is my observation a "complex"?

"reminiscing from a safe place" and then enjoying your ex-gf's 4th quarters. It reeks of a complex.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is... the amount of Cutler posts are surprising.

You know what else was surprising? The # of Rodgers haters during the Favre era.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just reminiscing from a safe place...

One thing I liked about Cutler's play at QB is, if the Bears were within one score at the end of the 4th quarter, I knew Cutler was going to go for it, and he had about a 50/50 chance of scoring the tying or winning points. That made the game exciting, and I was hopeful.

Stats showed through his career his best quarter was the 4th.

But of course, he committed too many turnover throughout his career and in any quarter. But at least the 4th quarter was his best and something I could usually look forward to.

That said, even if we didn't have Trubisky, I'm happy we moved from Cutler to Glennon. Although, Cutler played better under OC Gase, I had no doubt we weren't going to win a SB with Cutler primarily because Jay demonstrated he was basically never on an upward trend of change.

You just stated one of the reasons I still preferred him to Hoyer.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

It is... the amount of Cutler posts are surprising.

The first step is admitting your complex. You are on the right path.

"reminiscing from a safe place" and then enjoying your ex-gf's 4th quarters. It reeks of a complex.

Thank you for promoting that video!

After the first year, that's just revisionist history. Good try though!

WTF? Thread: "One Thing I Liked About Cutler's Play"

What Gunzzan read: "Shitposting 101"

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Here we go, I was waiting for Novak's crew to show up.

It's Gunzaan btw.

Gunnsaaen, does it even matter? "Novak's crew"? "Hey everybody gutzap posted, hurry, lets get him." You want to be on the radar so desperately, jump higher. I can't speak for anyone else but when I see you shitposting I will comment.

You disagree that Bears fans have a QB complex?

A history of horrible QB play it what the Bears have. The fans, who fucking cares? Sure, why not, a complex, whatever.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll never understand how someone can be so insular that they would imagine everyone else is exactly like them to the point where they would accuse a whole fan base of having a condition that they themselves might very likely be projecting onto them. First of all it is okay to be a fan of more than one team and also other players form other teams as well. I for instance am a diehard fan of a maximum of 5 NFL teams at any given time of course the bears being my main number one first teams at all times. I am a Cutler fan as well, too, and will follow him and his play on the dolphins this season who are now in my top five teams. Jay Cutler did not do well with the bears and he wasn't even in my top 3 qbs I am fans of overall but that doesn't mean I will just stop following him just because he isn't on the bears. So gunzman, try not to stereo type all bears fans as one sort of fan, its not like anyone here is going to say all packers fans are extremely idiotic and moronic as well just because they see one fan on their messageboards acting like a dumb jerk.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You just stated one of the reasons I still preferred him to Hoyer.

Odd how those that wanted Hoyer (or insert the name of any terminal backup) had that game manager who still made mistakes in Orton but never wanted him to play instead of Grossman who was a worse Cutler. Bears fans can't decide what they want.

I would've rather Cutler to Glennon as long as Trubisky or one of the other QBs were taken assuming Cutler wouldn't become a dick about it. Sooner or later Cutler gets injured, Watizesky goes in, saves the day, Bears fans have their new hero.