Bears trying out former UNC WR and Mitch teammate Bug Howard

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
He will learn a lot from Larry Fitzgerald next year...will be key considering the Bears would have broken the bank for Fitz

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is an interesting player to be bringing in. Is Pace just grasping at straws right now to find any talented WR and one that has previous chemistry with Trubisky?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is where Vash goes dumpster diving for wide receiver; it's one of his favorite things to do.

Andy Fantuz and Seyi Ajirotutu are available.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he will learn a lot from larry fitzgerald next year...will be key considering the bears would have broken the bank for fitz

wtf???

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Paving the way to Trubisky start. Tanner Gentry the guy he had the most chemistry with in TC is now active, bring in an old UNC chum in Bug Howard. All that is left is a trade with Dallas for Ryan Switzer and elevating Shaheen to the #1 TE and the die is cast.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is an interesting player to be bringing in. Is Pace just grasping at straws right now to find any talented WR and one that has previous chemistry with Trubisky?

This isn't because Mitchell will be on the bench all year.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
This is where Vash goes dumpster diving for wide receiver; it's one of his favorite things to do.

Andy Fantuz and Seyi Ajirotutu are available.
To be fair, the only reason I wanted the Bears to draft Seyi is to laugh at Jeff Joniak trying to pronounce names on game day when we already had several Polynesian players that kept him tongue tied.

Now Fantuz... I plead the the on that one, although reporting a try out is hardly wr dumpster diving - you're trying too hard, especially when there is already a better thread linked where I have fully embarrassed myself.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
First Pig Howard now Bug? When did Camden Cutler become our GM? Pace just picking funny names at this point. But seriously, this looks good for Trubisky coming in.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair, the only reason I wanted the Bears to draft Seyi is to laugh at Jeff Joniak trying to pronounce names on game day when we already had several Polynesian players that kept him tongue tied.

Now Fantuz... I plead the the on that one, although reporting a try out is hardly wr dumpster diving - you're trying too hard, especially when there is already a better thread linked where I have fully embarrassed myself.

Yes, I know. My comment pertained to both said threads.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

dbl

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Is this a sign that trubisky may be coming!?

Nope - it's Glennons year. I would think they have to take a hard look at Vjax at this point.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have no size at WR and he is familiar with the QB, so a couple of positives.

Doubt he does anything, but one of the upsides to our decimated WR core is that we are going to find out if we have any diamonds in the rough.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
We have no size at WR and he is familiar with the QB, so a couple of positives.

Doubt he does anything, but one of the upsides to our decimated WR core is that we are going to find out if we have any diamonds in the rough.

They guy that picks up the trash on our street is about 6'5" the other day it was windy and I saw him chase some papers down the street and pick them up. He was pretty fast and he didn't seem to drop any after he got them. Should we get his phone number to Pace?