• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm going with the Polish Cannon.

I have an understanding of how that sounds that perhaps is not what you might wish for people to perceive it to mean as it pertains to a name a man would use to call another man and maybe it is just me because, I have heard that nickname before but not for a quarterback or even a person, per se, as my mother's ex boyfriend used to refer to his "member" as "the Polish Cannon" and while he was thinking it was clever I thought it was pretty disgusting, and I would never call Trubisky that because of that experience. Another problem i have with it, if I am ignoring the existence of the context I just explained, is that Trubisky is not of Polish background if I remember correctly, I believe he is a Czecholoslovakian.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Money Mitch and his Polish Cannon are slaying more bitches than you could imagine atm.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have an understanding of how that sounds that perhaps is not what you might wish for people to perceive it to mean as it pertains to a name a man would use to call another man and maybe it is just me because, I have heard that nickname before but not for a quarterback or even a person, per se, as my mother's ex boyfriend used to refer to his "member" as "the Polish Cannon" and while he was thinking it was clever I thought it was pretty disgusting, and I would never call Trubisky that because of that experience. Another problem i have with it, if I am ignoring the existence of the context I just explained, is that Trubisky is not of Polish background if I remember correctly, I believe he is a Czecholoslovakian.

You should drink boxed wine more often. Your posting is much more salient.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I'm not surprised some of the posters here would turn that into some sort of sexual fantasy. Myself, I've never refereed to anything phallic as a Polish Cannon. However, I have learned from you that he is not Polish.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
I think on this board he's been going by Trubs as his nickname. Easy to type out. So Trubs is what I will write. I don't care for nicknames to be honest. It was an 80's fad if you ask me.

Peyton Manning didn't have a nick name. Omaha is what he was known for, along with Papa John's and other shit. Why not Trubs grow into a nickname or identity first. No pressure on the kid. Let's see him play. #cantwait :yep:

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Mitch Flair.

The Stylin', profilin', grandma's car riding, high flying, titty-kissing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
When he starts lobbing 60yd bombs to the endzone you'll all be begging me to use Trubuchet.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm doubling down on The Truth Biscuit

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How long till the Packer trolls start calling him “Michelle”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
M(itch)ell T(rub)isky

Itch Rub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Before you post, always ask yourself this........

"How can I get my point across in 15 words or less".........

Also, give this a look over:

http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com/run-on-sentence.html