We dont know Trubisky is starting next Monday

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think Fox would be in danger of losing the locker room if he didn't start Trubisky at this point.

paule422

Liked Posts:
Long time subscriber, 2nd time ever commenting. I understand we Bear fans want Trubs to start but I doubt it will happen! Mike Glennon will remain the starter! There's no way Pace lets trubs start! The fact of the matter is, if trubs stinks it up Pace will look like a fool! I beleive that the whole Mike Glennon debacle along with Trubs playing bad would be enough for the McKaskeys to clean house! Pace is trying to save his job.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long time subscriber, 2nd time ever commenting. I understand we Bear fans want Trubs to start but I doubt it will happen! Mike Glennon will remain the starter! There's no way Pace lets trubs start! The fact of the matter is, if trubs stinks it up Pace will look like a fool! I beleive that the whole Mike Glennon debacle along with Trubs playing bad would be enough for the McKaskeys to clean house! Pace is trying to save his job.

I hope your third comment is better

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Long time subscriber? You joined in 2016.

If Trubs plays bad it will be because of rookie mistakes. Pace is not losing his job over 12 games with a rookie QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hear what you’re saying, but it’s simple.

Make a savvy PR move

Versus

Put your opponent at a disadvantage by making them take time to prepare for two different quarterbacks.

I think I know which one the Bears care about more.

This, the team stands to benefit not a fucking thing if they announce Trubisky any time before the game. Make the Vikings guess or prepare for both Glennon and Trubisky and let the chips fall where they may.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Continuing the Glennon nightmare will lead to another 3-13 season and losing the locker room completely. That's a much worse look for Pace than anything a rookie is going to do.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Easy solution if Trubisky doesn't start: Turn off the game. Enough people do this and stop going to the games and making the Mc's even more rich, you'll see the change.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Easy solution if Trubisky doesn't start: Turn off the game. Enough people do this and stop going to the games and making the Mc's even more rich, you'll see the change.
I heard NFL as a whole is at an all time low in viewers tuned in. Been on a steady decline since 2010.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Can you give some insight on why people are high on Sean Payton? I like McDaniels, would be cool with Harbaugh because I believe he could keep Fangio, but I'm not sure how excited I would be for Payton, maybe I'm missing something.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not too high on Payton either. You'd think his teams would make the playoffs more often with a HOF quarterback.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm not too high on Payton either. You'd think his teams would make the playoffs more often with a HOF quarterback.
The only thing they have is the 2009 super bowl during which they were cheating.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Maybe they sign Barkley to start, who knows. :D

If it is Trubisky I really hope he is ready and it is not just some 'need a QB change to keep my job' crap.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can state with 100% certainty that Mitchell Trubisky will be the starter of the next Bears game I watch.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
I heard NFL as a whole is at an all time low in viewers tuned in. Been on a steady decline since 2010.

This is very true. The NFL is having a hard time putting a good product on the field in most games. But if a team sucks as much as the Bears? Why in Gods name would you keep coming back and paying for it? I know plenty of people who watch games free and don't buy merchandise because of the turn over of players on the field and the generally poor product the NFL puts out there now. The NFL has become top heavy, and shit teams like the Bears are on the bottom. If the league over all is having a viewer problem, I can see the bad teams having a worse one.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Continuing the Glennon nightmare will lead to another 3-13 season and losing the locker room completely. That's a much worse look for Pace than anything a rookie is going to do.

Ah...... the famous "losing the locker room" argument:( They bring in Fox to regain the "locker room", eh? Question? Did Fox ever do it? And if so how? I know that is what they said they did and the sports writers and fans bought into it. But did they? I don't believe Fox ever did. All that SOB did was to get rid of offensive players. I said at the beginning of the year that the Bear's offense was going to be worse than last year. It was obvious. Yet other's here mocked me for saying it. That's okay. I really don't give a shit but I think that it is time to be honest about what kind of talent this team has.

The offensive line lacks two decent tackles. The starting quarterback is the worst in the entire NFL. The WRs are one of the worst groups in the NFL. The defensive linebackers are right now really bad in pass protection and Floyd has disappeared as any kind of defensive force. The defensive backfield is lower tier. Barth stinks as a kicker. Fangio has I think allowed his defense to get pushed all of the way down the field for scores in every opening drive of the game and has not been able to pressure the quarterback worth a crap despite having a very good defensive line.

So right now? I fire pretty much them all and throw a shit load of money at Gruden. He's not my optimum choice but this team needs a HUGE KICK IN THE ASS and Gruden could certainly deliver it.

mecha

Liked Posts:

I've been saying for awhile that the NFL has been complete garbage since the 2009 season/Saints-Colts Super Bowl. the rule changes and misc. bullshit that followed has completely ruined the game since then.

this team is incompetent enough they'll either a) use Glennon or b) tell the universe Trubisky is playing. Bears have been playing checkers while everyone else plays chess for awhile now.