We dont know Trubisky is starting next Monday

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't have any problems letting Glennon get torn up by the Vikings before Trubs takes over. It's also a Monday night game in which the Bears in general have totally sucked as a team for a long time.

This game is too hard. This game is on a Monday. This game is on a Thursday. His Venus is in retrograde.
Why don't we just cut him if we're too afraid to ever play him?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What if Pace says no and is sabotaging Fox to get rid of him after the year.I can see Pace trying to get an Offensive coach in here to groom trubs.

Sean Payton?
Harbaugh?

Hmm

Tin Foil Hat #calledit

Then Mitch would have been the #3.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game is too hard. This game is on a Monday. This game is on a Thursday. His Venus is in retrograde.
Why don't we just cut him if we're too afraid to ever play him?

It's time but this play or cut and plays or sucks shit is over the top.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
The score announced from Adam schefter Trubisky is the starter for Monday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Put your opponent at a disadvantage by making them take time to prepare for two different quarterbacks.
Do you really think that the Vikings are going to prepare for Trubisky and then prepare for Glennon?

All they have to do is prepare for Trubisky and then imagine that Trubisky is terribly injured and so he can't throw beyond 10 yards, cannot move in the pocket, is super slow in his decision-making because of the multiple concussions he suffered, locks onto his target all the time, throws inaccurate short passses and cannot run because of his torn up knees ... and then they would have "prepared" for Glennon.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Long time subscriber, 2nd time ever commenting. I understand we Bear fans want Trubs to start but I doubt it will happen! Mike Glennon will remain the starter! There's no way Pace lets trubs start!

Not sure what your first post was, but there is probably a good chance you are 0-2.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's time but this play or cut and plays or sucks shit is over the top.

Sarcasm about those looking for excuses not to play him. Like if we can keep our little China Doll on the shelf we will always have hope. They're afraid to find out what we have.
Or it's possible they are the same ones who said don't draft a QB, there were plenty.

It has also ran though my head that with the Bears luck we end up with the only bust and highest taken QB. But I'd rather get an idea of who we got sooner rather than later so we can try again.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I heard NFL as a whole is at an all time low in viewers tuned in. Been on a steady decline since 2010.

Viewing on the TV is down but viewing on mobile devices is way up.

I wonder if RedZone is figured into calculating viewership...if not that may be why it is perceived as a decline. I pretty much always watch RedZone on Sunday. no commercials, they always cut to the drive that is having the most action, you get to see every scoring play, Scott Hanson is awesome...really curious if RedZone is factored in determining viewership.