Dalvin Cook Season Ending Injury?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Welp, that sucks for them. Lions are going to win the division.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Looks like he's done for the year. Bradford doesn't look promising for Monday night either. Not that it matters.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
i didnt think it was an acl tear when i saw him walking damn near normally under his own power less than a couple minutes later...thats crazy.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I like the Bears chances if they start Trubiski. The only other weapon they have without Cook is Diggs but nobody to get him the ball. The only guy that really scare D is the pass rusher Griffen. Bears should take this one.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I like the Bears chances if they start Trubiski. The only other weapon they have without Cook is Diggs but nobody to get him the ball. The only guy that really scare D is the pass rusher Griffen. Bears should take this one.

What? Diggs and Thielen have been crushing it with that backup qb. They still have a great defense as well.

If they don’t have weapons than wtf are they saying about us?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Vikings D is for real. Your kidding yourself if you think the Bears have any chance, regardless of who starts at QB. However, if Glennon starts, I highly doubt he makes it out of the game alive.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Vikings only put up 7 today, but yes, their defense is legit. And despite being kept in check today, Keenum has played well in Bradford’s stead.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings D is for real. Your kidding yourself if you think the Bears have any chance, regardless of who starts at QB. However, if Glennon starts, I highly doubt he makes it out of the game alive.

Good job today by your Lions.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol the Lions....quit being delusional.

It’s the packers; always the packers.

Unless the Packers are playing the Bears 12 more times this season, the Lions have a legit chance of taking the division. Their offensive linemen are going down more often than $5 whores.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good job today by your Lions.

My lions? Hey, I picked the Bears to win over GB. (What was I thinking?). Don't hate the Lions though, much rather see them than GB.

Liked Posts:
No, not at all. Hated to see that, at least it wasn't the result of a cheap hit though........

Looks like his foot got caught in the turf?

Same here. I'm not sure why people cheer over injuries. But yes, it looked the same to me, foot got caught.