Offseson: Whte Sox Enter Year 2

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
We made a trade a few weeks ago I forgot the names involved. Did we get anyone good?

From baseball-reference.com
January 4, 2018

As part of a 3-team trade, traded Jake Peter (minors) to the Los Angeles Dodgers. Received Luis Avilan and cash from the Los Angeles Dodgers and Joakim Soria and cash from the Kansas City Royals. In addition, the Los Angeles Dodgers sent Erick Mejia (minors) and Trevor Oaks (minors) to the Kansas City Royals; and the Kansas City Royals sent Scott Alexander to the Los Angeles Dodgers.

It's a solid deal for us to get two bullpen arms for a player that was never going to be on the 25 man roster.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahn learning his lessons well. You hope both Soria and González pitch out of their ass, then flip them at the deadline to a contender. If they both suck, you're not out much more than a few dollars.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Hahn really hasn't made any mistakes, so not sure what you mean by learning his lessons

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahn really hasn't made any mistakes, so not sure what you mean by learning his lessons

Apparently, you must believe that he's reinventing the wheel with his rebuild. Sorry, he's not. But he has obviously watched other franchises who have had successful rebuilds and has learned from it. It's what good GM's do.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Apparently, you must believe that he's reinventing the wheel with his rebuild. Sorry, he's not. But he has obviously watched other franchises who have had successful rebuilds and has learned from it. It's what good GM's do.

That goes without saying, by you saying it implies he had made mistakes. I don't point out how you or I learned that the sky is blue. It goes without saying. Saying it implies a defect.