Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Nice read here:

http://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/ch...getting-pretty-boy-assassin-qb-mitch-trubisky

“You can call him ‘The Pretty Boy Assassin,’” Floyd said. (And since all quarterbacks are “Pretty Boys” to defensive guys, consider this high praise.)

----

“He’s competitive, really competitive, but with a smile on his face.,” said Floyd, shaking his head. “He’ll beat you, then be walking back to the huddle, look over and just smile at you. He’ll beat you with a smile on his face.”

----

“[Trubisky] is not being nice,” Floyd clarified. “He’s got a smile on his face but he’s really trying to beat you.”

----

Another fun tidbit:
"... Defensive players have remarked that Trubisky’s ball comes out “hot” – not so much in terms of just speed, but more in terms of sudden. Where Cutler’s decision-making was (and still is) an issue, waiting a split-second longer to throw believing the arm strength would make up the time, Trubisky has impressed with decisiveness. Accuracy at the NFL game level, where the receivers and defensive backs move at speeds Trubisky hasn’t experienced live yet, will of course be a work in progress."

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
glennon was an assassin untill our weak coach gave up on him

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Its obviously to the lay person that when the ball leaves Tru's hand its special.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Brandon Marshall "Jay is a winner and can become MVP of the league"

What do you expect teammates to say when the mic is rolling? Not everyone is tell it like it is Trump. Floyd says anything but the political correct answer he would make headlines coast to coast.

This thread is fail
I was undecided about the OP but must defer to your expertise on making failed threads.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lots of men are gay for Kris Bryant and his blue eyes. Mitchell has those beady black eyes that makes it look like all pupil and all focus.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lots of men are gay for Kris Bryant and his blue eyes. Mitchell has those beady black eyes that makes it look like all pupil and all focus.
If we are talking about eyes, meatball me some...
e6205d5eaea54290325d12abd549795f--mike-singletary-middle-linebacker.jpg

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

What do you expect teammates to say when the mic is rolling? Not everyone is tell it like it is Trump. Floyd says anything but the political correct answer he would make headlines coast to coast.

This thread is fail

stop being a killjoy...let us dream

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Trubs 1st order of business as an assassin. Take out Mike Glennons career.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what the shoopster calls Floyd? . . .

. . . Bustout . . .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
glennon was an assassin untill our weak coach gave up on him

Glennon is the treetop assassin. No canopy is safe from his insatiable appetite for leaves. #Giraffe

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

This thread is fail

Show me the last QB in the NFL to walk into the league in their first game and complete their first 10 passes and lead three straight scoring drives.