I Promise I will Leave this Message Board

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we are not at least 7-5 to finish out the season. I actually think there is a good shot at 9-7 or 10-6 for the year. I know there are people here who would prefer me gone.

I am like a spoiled child right now. I wanted Fox and Fangio, I got them both. I did not know Loggains but feel he is tons better than Gase. Special teams is not Toub, but vastly improved.

I wanted Trubisky bad for 11 months now, effective Monday I have him. Last November on Facebook I was begging the Bears to draft him. I love a running game. I love defense more than anything, watch what happens in the second half of this season with the defense. Yeah, we need a receiver, and everyone knows how I feel about Barth, and he is on the way out.

So yeah, I got everything I want. I will get out of here with apologies if it is wrong.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If we are not at least 7-5 to finish out the season. I actually think there is a good shot at 9-7 or 10-6 for the year. I know there are people here who would prefer me gone.

I am like a spoiled child right now. I wanted Fox and Fangio, I got them both. I did not know Loggains but feel he is tons better than Gase. Special teams is not Toub, but vastly improved.

I wanted Trubisky bad for 11 months now, effective Monday I have him. Last November on Facebook I was begging the Bears to draft him. I love a running game. I love defense more than anything, watch what happens in the second half of this season with the defense. Yeah, we need a receiver, and everyone knows how I feel about Barth, and he is on the way out.

So yeah, I got everything I want. I will get out of here with apologies if it is wrong.

Did you plan on Mcphee being a big piece of crap?
Did you plan on White being made of glass?
Did you plan on a hobbit as OC?
Did you plan on Floyd deing meh...

I wouldn't walk away from this mecca of Bears wisdom just because you 3 things that were almost no-brainers to occur (at the time) actually occurred.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't think I want you gone. And I even think I had you on my "STFU blaming everything on Cutler" block list for a while.
I wouldn't make a promise based on a rookie season. I'd at least hold that for next year.
I haven't looked through the season to guess the outcome but 9-7 seems pretty hopeful starting out as 1-3.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wouldn't walk away from this mecca of Bears wisdom just because you 3 things that were almost no-brainers to occur (at the time) actually occurred.

I am saying that I got what I wanted, not playing Nostradamus, or saying what I wanted was great, although I think it will be.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
I'm not quite sure I understand the whole "I will leave if I am wrong" angle? Like, why not just make a thread saying WE WILL GO 7-5 OR BETTER THE REST OF THE WAY. and then necro the thread when you're right, to gloat?

Like why leave if you're wrong? Who gives a shit? People are wrong on here ALL THE TIME. Biff with his whole JMarcus Webb stuff, half the board about Cutler. The list goes on and on and on.... hell, I once thought Juron Crider from Arizona was gonna be almost as good as Brandon Marshall ffs. We all strikeout but none of us leave. I am confused.

Side note- I don't like Fox, but I do feel we will be wayyyyy better with Trubisky. I still haven't wiped the smile off of my face since draft night. Kid is going to be special in this league for a long, long time.

I actually also predict 8-8 at the end of the campaign. I agree with you. But I ain't leaving the board if I'm wrong :)

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't go if it doesn't come true. It would tip the scales in favor of the clowns on this board.

With that said you won't need to leave because your prediction will come true. I easily see them going at least 7-5 the rest of the way and yes, 10-6 and playoffs are very much a possibility. The naysayers will be aboard after the next couple games.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see nine or ten wins with this defense. The Bears are 27th in the league with points against per game average & we have no INTs on the year. Trubisky isn't going to fix that.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its a tarp. Don't do it. Crys got his botnet running. Shit will autoban your ass faster than you can say gravysauce.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I like McPhee, injury problems

I totally hated the White pick, wanted Beasley in the first, Tyler Lockett in the 2nd

Floyd is semi disappointing so far this year, might change