Someone did it !!!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is holding of some sort on every play in the NFL.

The Bears lose to the Packers because they're a shit-ton worse than the Packers, not because of holding penalties . . .

BigTom

Liked Posts:
There is holding of some sort on every play in the NFL.

The Bears lose to the Packers because they're a shit-ton worse than the Packers, not because of holding penalties . . .

There's the minor nit picking holding that goes on every play then there's the blatant holding the Packers are allowed to get away with. Just because they are better than the Bears doesn't mean they should be allowed to play by a different set of rules.

Hopefully more people around the league start to take notice of this and start calling the NFL out on it. Its complete bullshit and ruins the fun of every game we play against them because I spend the entire game bitching about the officiating.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good post, terrible thread title.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Erin’s offensive line just wants hugs

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Basically if you hold on every play the refs will get sick of calling it.
Another thing GB does if they have no field half the yardage to the goal means nothing. Go ahead and hold until you get out.
It's why I'm not getting up in arms over our offense getting the ticky tacky holding calls they're getting. It's a good thing, they're being taught to protect the QB.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Oh it's not just the Packers, it's a lot of other teams as well and it drives me fucking nuts watching it. Same thing happens in run blocking as well, they reach up and grab the shoulder pads and hang on for dear life. This is one of the biggest problems I have with football is his guys reaching up and grabbing the shoulder pads. It should be completely outlawed in the game to grab him by the pads.