CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Looks like a clean hit. Packers will still win the division i bet.

Pretty much eliminated from the division. Packers will win 1-3 games the rest of the year. The division is now wide open. Crazy, Bears win last week and they would be in the drivers seat.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I do like Aaron Rodgers. I don't want to see a guy go through a potentially season-ending injury. Well, not this guy, at least. The only reason some of us don't like him is because he spanks our sorry asses twice a year with his ugly green and yellow colors on.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
I hope he has a speedy recovery.Aaron Rodgers is a good human being although he has kicked our ass many years.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I don't give a rat's ass about Rodgers. I do find that it is a better meter to judge the defense's worth when facing opponents at their strongest.
Of course after the regular season it's all about getting a W.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I like Aaron Rodgers, he's a future HOF QB and seems a good guy - I'm not happy he's hurt but its obviously good news for our chances. There's no moral dilemma, injuries are a very big part of the game and they happen, its good for the Bears - what really matters now is can we take advantage of it? We've had terrible injury issues for the last few seasons and I'm sure the Packers fans weren't shedding a tear for us.

If we'd have thrown that game away yesterday on that back of this (and boy did we do our best!) it would have been incredibly frustrating. As it stands though, we've now at least got an outside chance of competing in the division.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
sorry but I don't think some of you are old enough to remember how dirty the Packers were....eff Rodgers, he's a huge douche and has been talking smack about the Bears since he came up, I only wish one of our guys had done it.

Bingo!....He is nothing but a prissy missy...I dont know if you saw, but he was cussing out the guy who hit him as he was leaving the field..As if he is off limits to getting hit..He feels entitled for some reason, so I have no sympathy for him

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
With the hit being so similar to Charles Martin's...except legit, it's hard to imagine a Bears fan who doesn't get at least a little enjoyment from it.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Did I hear this correct about rule changes because Rodgers broke his collarbone? I hope not. Yeah, he got hurt but it was a legal tackle just unfortunate that he might have Kevin White bones in his shoulders.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bingo!....He is nothing but a prissy missy...I dont know if you saw, but he was cussing out the guy who hit him as he was leaving the field..As if he is off limits to getting hit..He feels entitled for some reason, so I have no sympathy for him

I'm sure Barr responded back with, welcome to the NFL or something.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyone who cheers for a player getting injured is a sack of shit.