SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Whoever thinks Walter didn't have speed, power, moves, and heart are just dolts. He wasn't the fastest, strongest, or most elusive. But he was well above average in all those categories.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Don't get me wrong I loved Walter but the best pure runner the Bears ever had was Gale Sayers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHBi5EZJI8

It was mentioned by someone else in this thread, but I agree that if Sayers stayed healthy, he'd have broke some rushing records. I was alive and watching the Bears in his era and he was special. His elusiveness was 2nd to none. It was a shame his career was cut short due to injuries.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's amazing how in the re-do that nobody else moves up. Sure, based on what everyone knows now, I'm sure Matt Forte would stay a second round pick.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
link to your podcast or GTFO

proton

Liked Posts:
Unless he somehow improves greatly at pass catching Howard's hands of stone and inability to catch passes will ultimately prevent him from achieving his full production and potential

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
KaDeem Carey update

Interesting. Hes confident Bears will bring him back, but sounds like he might not jump at the first call.

I hope he changes his mind, but I love the violence this guy runs with. Just wish he could stay healthy.

God forbid, if Howard went down for a bit...we'd need a thumper like Carey. Because Cohen is a ROLE player. Nothing more.

http://tucson.com/sports/ex-arizona...cle_5cff7156-aa66-11e7-9dfd-2b6dc7f46041.html

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What do you want or expect for a #3 RB. He is fine at that position for what he brings to the table. I hope he is back.

Benny Cunningham beat him out at the #3 RB spot for a reason. He's even got a touchdown this year receiving with the Chicago Bears.

Taquan Mizzell is the #4 RB on the roster and it looked like he had potential during preseason.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not fired, I quit!
Are they bringing back the mini fullback position?

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
?R?P can pick late round rb's all day. kc has done everything not 2 earn a spot......bye felicia

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Interesting. Hes confident Bears will bring him back, but sounds like he might not jump at the first call.

I hope he changes his mind, but I love the violence this guy runs with. Just wish he could stay healthy.

God forbid, if Howard went down for a bit...we'd need a thumper like Carey. Because Cohen is a ROLE player. Nothing more.

http://tucson.com/sports/ex-arizona...cle_5cff7156-aa66-11e7-9dfd-2b6dc7f46041.html
sit down Carey, before you pull a hamstring

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Benny Cunningham beat him out at the #3 RB spot for a reason. He's even got a touchdown this year receiving with the Chicago Bears.

Taquan Mizzell is the #4 RB on the roster and it looked like he had potential during preseason.

Check your facts, youngling.

Cunningham didn't beat out anybody.

Carey broke his wrist.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He’s not the best or anything, but he led rookies in yards per attempt. A bowling ball type runner. Could definitely see how he might do some good things if given a lot of touches. He’s not Howard or Forte obviously, but still, he’s not bad.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Cunninghams promise from the rams was on his side, but Carey proved what he could do.

Bears did not have much of a choice here, the IR list was overloaded again.

Status
Not open for further replies.