Two Allowed Call-ups from IR?

baredown

Liked Posts:
Morgan was put on IR before week one I am pretty sure that eliminates him from being brought back this yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Sir. You are correct. Morgan was moved to IR before the 53 was set. My bad...

Hall was the only guy kept on the 53, then moved to IR right away. That suggests, to me anyway, that the Bears value him and expect to bring him back this year. Given that his injury was a hammy, I would guess he's back after the bye week. Sorry, I don't see anyone else currently on IR who's likely going to be healthy enough to come back this year. Demps seems to be a popular choice, but jeez, he's got a broken arm and plays safety. The human body just doesn't heal as fast as many here would like...

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Kevin White is making a heroic comeback against the packers. The fairy tale setup is in place.

packers LBs will be headhunting to repay for the trevathan hit on adams....if kevin white gets knocked with one of those, his body will disintegrate into powder and dust, and subsequently spread by the wind across the soldier field turf. fairy tale ending indeed.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Saw a pic of White from last week. Arm is in a sling and the size of a straw. He is broken and can't be put back together.

It's a fact he can't take a NFL hit. He can't run at a NFL level. He can't get open against NFL competition. He can run a NFL route tree.

Sooooooooooooooooooo Humpty Dumpty then??????

napo55

Liked Posts:
Saw a pic of White from last week. Arm is in a sling and the size of a straw. He is broken and can't be put back together.

It's a fact he can't take a NFL hit. He can't run at a NFL level. He can't get open against NFL competition. He can run a NFL route tree.

So are you saying that he's better than any of the other Bear WRs ?