According to ESPN (Beast of the East), Bears are not a top 5 injured team

mecha

Liked Posts:
You were expecting The Hawk and you got VashalasX. That's an upgrade.

from super patriot dude to potentially the most epic troll account on the site right now. yeah, I can see it.

I don't follow any sports media. CCS is my sports media now. it's more authentic cause it's sports news but with the bitching old lady twist that Bears fans are known for; albeit more educated.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Last year we would easily be number 1. This year the key injury is Freeman and then maybe Meredith. Outside of Bears world, nobody really would consider injuries to Kevin White or Nick Kwiatkowski as really significant. So far our defense looks stronger without Willie Young and his 4 tackles on the year.

The question is how long will it take for "The Hawk" to quote and reply to my post with a personal attack.

Freeman is by far our greatest loss. Most Bears fans don't realize how good he has played.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
from super patriot dude to potentially the most epic troll account on the site right now. yeah, I can see it.

I don't follow any sports media. CCS is my sports media now. it's more authentic cause it's sports news but with the bitching old lady twist that Bears fans are known for; albeit more educated.

You know when Vash first showed up, I thought to myself: "Obvious troll is obvious". Then, I began to wonder if he was simply hit in the head by a metal chair at a WWE event. Now I am completely certain that he is indeed a troll and I have likely allowed myself to be trolled by him, which is a shame. I will now walk naked through the streets while chanting "Shame" at myself whilst eating dog food. Ciao.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know when Vash first showed up, I thought to myself: "Obvious troll is obvious". Then, I began to wonder if he was simply hit in the head by a metal chair at a WWE event. Now I am completely certain that he is indeed a troll and I have likely allowed myself to be trolled by him, which is a shame. I will now walk naked through the streets while chanting "Shame" at myself whilst eating dog food. Ciao.

That’s what makes The Hawk so special, he’s the real deal (I think).

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Losing Rodgers is the most significant single injury in the NFL this year. So for the Packers to be number 1 as far as significant injuries go is not a surprise.

Now, if the discussion is most starters games lost, then the Bears would be near the top if not number 1.

Honestly, it was about time the Packers had a major injury to their QB. I would imagine there is not a team in the NFL that has not had their starting QB go on IR at some point in the season in the last 25 years other than Green Bay. If you can think of another team, let me know.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
We are just not relevant in the eyes of sports reporters these days.
The title should read Ranking relevant NFL teams most impacted by injuries.

The players we lost aren't very relevant either. C'mon. Do you guys seriously think the impact of losing Jerrell Freeman, Cam Meredith, Kevin White, & Nick Kwiatkowski come anywhere near the impact of GB losing Rodgers? Seriously?

:gtfo:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well Glennon was worse than just running the option with Cohen so...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The players we lost aren't very relevant either. C'mon. Do you guys seriously think the impact of losing Jerrell Freeman, Cam Meredith, Kevin White, & Nick Kwiatkowski come anywhere near the impact of GB losing Rodgers? Seriously?

Thank Teddy Thompson for putting all his eggs in one basket. The team sucks without 1 guy?

Washington

Liked Posts:

Losing both OTs has been a bad thing for them as well. Where would we be if Leno and Massie were out the same game? Of course, Rodgers did throw 4 TDs against us and crush us with both their OTs missing. No doubt that we are not the most injured team this year. The fact that White was considered to be a starter skews our numbers greatly.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think the media tends to 'slob on GB's knob' quite frequently but its hard to argue that they aren't the most banged up team. 2 of their best defensive players are banged up in daniels and perry. Their secondary seems pretty ravaged, montgomery has been in and out with his rib injury, their line has been absolutely RAVAGED, and now the best player on their team (and probably best in football) is now injured.

I fail to see why putting them at number 1 on this list is wrong.

But isn't a lot of their guys coming back and not on IR?? Our guys we lose for the season and not just a game or two or however many but they'll be back sometime this year.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
this was the last straw for you?

Lol! I used to have BSPN on my tv pretty much around the clock but nowadays its just the occasional Bears monday night game, Nba and college hoops and thats about it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thank Teddy Thompson for putting all his eggs in one basket. The team sucks without 1 guy?

One of the best players of all-time? Yeah, probably has an impact. As a Bears fan, we see how much a QB effects a team.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lol! I used to have BSPN on my tv pretty much around the clock but nowadays its just the occasional Bears monday night game, Nba and college hoops and thats about it.

What about Saturdays, they do a great job with college football. College Gameday is solid Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard are top notch, Corso is a clown, but the rest of that show is great. The whole day and night, good games and highlights. These days I enjoy Saturday football more than Sunday.

Of course they can't all be winners.

CuSnhhyUsAEJWUa.jpg