Packers could still make the playoffs

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Packers currently sit at 5-6. Next week they play the Bucs at home, followed by a road game in Cleveland. Then Aaron Rodgers comes back in Week 15 to play the Carolina Panthers on the road, the Vikings in Lambeau, and then the Lions on the road.

The biggest question mark I see is Aaron Rodgers beating the Vikings, but they are in Lambeau field, and boy have I ever seen the refs cheat for them there. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the Packers actually knock all of these games off and end up playing the Rams (or possibly the Saints) in the playoffs.

I'm really hoping this type of thing doesn't happen again for the second year in a row (last year they were 4-6, ended 10-6), but even if it does, I don't think they have what it takes to knock off the Rams or the Saints. I'm just mentally preparing myself right now for if it does happen.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
POst this crap on some cheesehead board that gives a crap!!!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers currently sit at 5-6. Next week they play the Bucs at home, followed by a road game in Cleveland. Then Aaron Rodgers comes back in Week 15 to play the Carolina Panthers on the road, the Vikings in Lambeau, and then the Lions on the road.

The biggest question mark I see is Aaron Rodgers beating the Vikings, but they are in Lambeau field, and boy have I ever seen the refs cheat for them there. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the Packers actually knock all of these games off and end up playing the Rams (or possibly the Saints) in the playoffs.

I'm really hoping this type of thing doesn't happen again for the second year in a row (last year they were 4-6, ended 10-6), but even if it does, I don't think they have what it takes to knock off the Rams or the Saints. I'm just mentally preparing myself right now for if it does happen.

I don't give a rip . . .

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9-7 won't make the playoffs in the NFC, hell, good chance 10-6 won't either.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Did you guys see him throwing the ball around during the Sunday night game?
They showed some of it, and he looks just about all healed.

So here's to the Vikings knocking him out again!!

Washington

Liked Posts:
I care. As unlikely as it seems, I don't want them making the playoffs.

I 2nd that. Not having them in the playoffs is less stressful for me when watching the playoffs. I can actually watch the local news without it being all Packers shit.

I don't think they will make the playoffs this year though.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping Hundley lays an egg against the Bucs or Browns at this point. Browns gotta get their 1 win at some point.