NFCN toughest div in football the next 5 years?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Anyone been thinking what this division is gonna look like next year and beyond? It's not gonna be a cake walk anymore, not for GB or anyone else. There could be 4 playoff potential teams. It will take 12+ wins to just be Div champs. GB =AR always in it. MN = young team, great D, very good run game when healthy, Great WRs and possibly a good QB now. Det = I really believe Det is a run game away from competing with anyone. Then there is us. A young team trending in a good direction. Anyhoo I just thought wow just our luck. We need to be better then good to even compete for PO spots the next few years. GB had it easy for years, but we never get that kinda luck.

Washington

Liked Posts:
We will bring up the rear for another couple/few years assuming Rodgers gets/stays healthy. We need a handful of impact players in order to take over our division.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's impossible to predict the toughest division from year to year let alone the next 5 years.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
tougher than the NFC South?

Panthers are hot garbage. They are lucky that teams are finding ways to give them wins.

Bucs went from a dark horse super-bowl team to a toilet bowl team.

GB, DET, MIN > Panthers & Bucs. I would say GB, MIN > ATL. Let's see if NO sustains their success after the Rams broke their streak.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The short answer to this is: NO.

The long answer: HELLLLL NO!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panthers are hot garbage. They are lucky that teams are finding ways to give them wins.

Bucs went from a dark horse super-bowl team to a toilet bowl team.

GB, DET, MIN > Panthers & Bucs. I would say GB, MIN > ATL. Let's see if NO sustains their success after the Rams broke their streak.

????

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone been thinking what this division is gonna look like next year and beyond? It's not gonna be a cake walk anymore, not for GB or anyone else. There could be 4 playoff potential teams. .

Let's see, there's Minnesota, Green Bay of course can never be counted out with Rodgers, and Detroit's usually in the running every other year or so . . . Who's that 4th team? Is the NFL considering expansion again? . . .

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Detroit will not be good. EVER.
GB is on the way down. Truly think AR is finally nearing the end. Don't think they will strike gold 3 times in a row.
Minny is going to be pretty solid, IF they make the right decision in regards to their QB situation. Let's hope they don't!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFCN is a very good division to be in if your team has playoff aspirations b/c the Bears will be happy to spot you two wins.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Let's see, there's Minnesota, Green Bay of course can never be counted out with Rodgers, and Detroit's usually in the running every other year or so . . . Who's that 4th team? Is the NFL considering expansion again? . . .

Can't think of their name but you know it's that one team that is drafting best in league with the good looking rookie QB. That team is on the rise and will be a powerhouse in the near future. Sure they have some really dumb fans (u) but the team itself is on the rise.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Not quite as the AFC South spotting the colts six wins for a decade or so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Can't think of their name but you know it's that one team that is drafting best in league with the good looking rookie QB. That team is on the rise and will be a powerhouse in the near future. Sure they have some really dumb fans (u) but the team itself is on the rise.
The Texans? You mean the Texans right?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
NFCN is a very good division to be in if your team has playoff aspirations b/c the Bears will be happy to spot you two wins.

Ya what they have done in the past will dictate what they do in the future. Why don't more people see this.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The Texans? You mean the Texans right?

No I said good looking rookie QB, not one year flash QB. If you would please just read the thread you would already know the Texans lost in the past so will also lose in the future. Things never change in football. Teams stay the same year after year.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't you have a POS message board to run?