Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Bears

8 40.00%
  • Niners

6 30.00%
  • Trap game for sure, but for who?

5 25.00%
  • Either way, let's put up more Billboards.

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

IGT IGT: San Fransisco 49ers (1-10) vs Chicago Bears (3-8) Sunday 12/03 Noon

Week 13

vs
    Team Stats -Team Stats

Time: Sunday, December 3rd, 12:00PM CDT TV: FOX Radio: WBBM 780

2017 Chicago Bears Schedule

Record: 3-8, 0-4 (NFC North)
    Date Opponent Time/TV
    Results
    Record
    Sunday
    Sep. 10
    Atlanta Falcons
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
    23-17
    LOSS
    0-1
    Sunday
    Sep. 17
    at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
    29-7
    LOSS
    0-2
    Sunday
    Sep. 24
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    23-17
    WIN
    1-2
    Thursday
    Sep. 28
    at Green Bay Packers
    Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
    35-14
    LOSS
    1-3
    Monday
    Oct. 9
    Minnesota Vikings
    20-17
    LOSS
    1-4
    Sunday
    Oct. 15
    at Baltimore Ravens
    M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
    27-24
    WIN/OT
    2-4
    Sunday
    Oct. 22
    Carolina Panthers
    17-3
    WIN
    3-4
    Sunday
    Oct. 29
    at New Orleans Saints
    Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
    20-12
    LOSS
    3-5
    Sunday
    Nov. 5
    BYE
    Sunday
    Nov. 12
    Green Bay Packers
    23-16
    LOSS
    3-6
    Sunday
    Nov. 19
    Detroit Lions
    27-24
    LOSS
    3-7
    Sunday
    Nov. 26
    at Philadelphia Eagles
    Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
    31-3
    LOSS
    3-8
    Sunday
    Dec. 3
    San Francisco 49ers
    12:00pm CDT
    CBS

Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 10
    at Cincinnati Bengals
    Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
    FOX

Tickets
    Saturday
    Dec. 16
    at Detroit Lions
    Ford Field, Detroit, MI
    3:30pm CDT
    NFLN

Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 24
    Cleveland Browns
    CBS

Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 31
    at Minnesota Vikings
    U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
    FOX

Tickets
    *All times and dates subject to change

CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board--REGISTER TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crystallas For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Time for a big game for Howard & Cohen
    "Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else."
    Hidden Content

Unless they decide to start Glennon, Bears win this one, no problem!

If the Bears lose at home, to the 1 win 49ers, with Jimmy Garoppollo at QB, with 15k no shows at Soldier Field that may actually cause Halas Hall to burn to the ground.

There is a dark part of me that wants to see that happen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCity For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Saw where the NFL agreed to PAY something like $90M for black social causes in the hopes that the losers who kneel and sit for the national anthem will quit doing it? What a fucking joke Goodell really is. All a play to try and get his new $50M paycheck. I wonder how much money they are giving to victims of illegal alien violence. What about victims of gang violence in Chicago and other cities killed by black gangs? What about those folks?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hyatt151 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unless they decide to start Glennon, Bears win this one, no problem!
    I doubt it. I think that the Bears quit. I also think the the 9ers actually have better personnel. I also do not see a home town advantage for the Bears whatsoever. Imagine what the reaction will be if the Bears shit a brick immediately in this game. You are talking about a Bear's team that pretty much shits its pants in every first quarter of any game that they have played.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Saw where the NFL agreed to PAY something like $90M for black social causes in the hopes that the losers who kneel and sit for the national anthem will quit doing it? What a fucking joke Goodell really is. All a play to try and get his new $50M paycheck. I wonder how much money they are giving to victims of illegal alien violence. What about victims of gang violence in Chicago and other cities killed by black gangs? What about those folks?
    Oh god. Shut the fuck up.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WestsideResider For This Useful Post:

If you want to blow your "TRUMP"et. Do it on a political message board.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hyatt151 For This Useful Post:

Mitchell Trubisky: 20-32, 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 Rushes, 27 yards.
    Jordan Howard: 21 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception, 6 yards.
    Tarik Cohen: 7 carries, 30 yards, 3 receptions, 23 yards.
    Adam Shaheen: 2 receptions, 18 yards, 1 TD.

Bears 27
    49ers 17

Bears D does a good job keeping Garoppolo in check and gets a takeaway. Bears run game is near unstoppable, and the O has a similar game to the one they had in Detroit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Briggs is GOAT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideResider View Post
    10/10 would thank again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bearmick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs is GOAT View Post
    Mitchell Trubisky: 20-32, 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 Rushes, 27 yards.
    Jordan Howard: 21 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception, 6 yards.
    Tarik Cohen: 7 carries, 30 yards, 3 receptions, 23 yards.
    Adam Shaheen: 2 receptions, 18 yards, 1 TD.

Bears 27
    49ers 17

Bears D does a good job keeping Garoppolo in check and gets a takeaway. Bears run game is near unstoppable, and the O has a similar game to the one they had in Detroit.
    Sounds about right for this game, one would hope.

Now you'll all see why I said to get Jimmy G! Muahahahaha

I guess there's more kneeling during the National Anthem required.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideResider View Post
    Yeah. That's going to happen based on your stupid statement. They did agree to pay $90M. Goodell just wants these spoiled jerks to go away and let him get his ridiculous salary boost. $50M for being a terribly inept Commissioner letting a few idiot players act out their pathetic untrue allegations.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hawk For This Useful Post:

Yeah. That's going to happen based on your stupid statement. They did agree to pay $90M. Goodell just wants these spoiled jerks to go away and let him get his ridiculous salary boost. $50M for being a terribly inept Commissioner letting a few idiot players act out their pathetic untrue allegations.
    I pray for you that one day the hate in your heart is removed and that you will learn to love other humans that are not as blessed as you are with all of your blessings and your working ethics and your stature economically and socially because there are other people besides white people, and many of them are suffering and don't think life is anything but a prison and your hate is your own prison.

Quote Originally Posted by hyatt151 View Post
    If you want to blow your "TRUMP"et. Do it on a political message board.
    Seeing that the nimrods in power have me banned because of my political beliefs, I will comment wherever that I want to. What you care doesn't concern me an iota. BTW............ did I mention Trump anywhere in my statement? Didn't think so. This is a football board and this was/is a football issue. The NFL which should not be a political arm of anyone, has decided to let a group of racial divisive people basically extort money from them in the lame attempt to make them somehow go away. Its the same kind of bullshit that Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have used to pressure American companies into doing what they want to or that they will organize to boycott their products.

BTW......... Saw where the Black Lives Matter idiots are organizing for a boycott of WHITE OWNED BUSINESSES in the United States. Yet these guys according to liberals are not "racist"? Funny shit. For all of the crap thrown at conservatives as being racists, it really is the opposite. The way liberals and so-called progressives use and establish racial preferences among the Hispanic and other minority communities is disgusting. California is a great example of liberal and progressive politics gone crazy. The establishment of a state which allows itself to ignore federal law by even its cities is a total disgrace. I think that Mr. Trump will enact rules which will start jailing state personnel who violate federal law. I would love for Governor Moonbeam to go to jail.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hawk For This Useful Post:

It’s gonna be fooking hilarious when the Bears vs. 49ers game day thread gets moved to the political sub forum.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adipost For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adipost View Post
    It’s gonna be fooking hilarious when the Bears vs. 49ers game day thread gets moved to the political sub forum.
    I think something else would happen instead.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Spunky Porkstacker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VashalasX View Post
    I pray for you that one day the hate in your heart is removed and that you will learn to love other humans that are not as blessed as you are with all of your blessings and your working ethics and your stature economically and socially because there are other people besides white people, and many of them are suffering and don't think life is anything but a prison and your hate is your own prison.
    Funny stuff. Go ahead and pity people who do not want to work for a living if you will. No one gave my mother and father anything that they didn't earn. Same thing for the rest of their family. My first cousins and I were the first family members to go to college and earn degrees. We were the products of refugees from Europe who fled oppression and virtual slavery themselves. They arrived LEGALLY where they had to have SPONSORS in order to be accepted as immigrants to the country. I have the ship manifests for my mother, her sisters, and my grandmother when they came over to this country. THey literally had nothing but one suitcase and the clothes on their back. BUt my Grandfather who had arrived two years prior had a place for them all to live and a JOB that could support them. The rest is HISTORY. MY HISTORY.

Others in this country want to laze around and expect other people to work and pay for their wants and needs. OThers in this country do not want to work. OThers in this country want to pop babies and live on the welfare teat. And many politicians foster this welfare culture in return for voting them back into state and federal offices.

For me, not working when healthy should not be rewarded. Particularly now with Trump and company in the process of stimulating the rebound of jobs and employment in this country. I hope that they change the easy access to money for those who do not want to bother themselves with supporting themselves. WIth the need for improving the infrastructure in this county, why not give healthy able people a shovel or teach them how to work a bulldozer and put themselves to work?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Hawk I think you were banned from B&I for a reason. I don't think bringing it into a game thread is gonna help.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchapalooza For This Useful Post:

Funny stuff. Go ahead and pity people who do not want to work for a living if you will. No one gave my mother and father anything that they didn't earn. Same thing for the rest of their family. My first cousins and I were the first family members to go to college and earn degrees. We were the products of refugees from Europe who fled oppression and virtual slavery themselves. They arrived LEGALLY where they had to have SPONSORS in order to be accepted as immigrants to the country. I have the ship manifests for my mother, her sisters, and my grandmother when they came over to this country. THey literally had nothing but one suitcase and the clothes on their back. BUt my Grandfather who had arrived two years prior had a place for them all to live and a JOB that could support them. The rest is HISTORY. MY HISTORY.

Others in this country want to laze around and expect other people to work and pay for their wants and needs. OThers in this country do not want to work. OThers in this country want to pop babies and live on the welfare teat. And many politicians foster this welfare culture in return for voting them back into state and federal offices.

For me, not working when healthy should not be rewarded. Particularly now with Trump and company in the process of stimulating the rebound of jobs and employment in this country. I hope that they change the easy access to money for those who do not want to bother themselves with supporting themselves. WIth the need for improving the infrastructure in this county, why not give healthy able people a shovel or teach them how to work a bulldozer and put themselves to work?
    Blow it out your ***, dumb****, nobody asked for this boring story about why you think it's okay to hate black people, ****head.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to VashalasX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
    The Hawk I think you were banned from B&I for a reason. I don't think bringing it into a game thread is gonna help.
    Sure I was banned for a "reason". The "reason" I was banned was because of my politics and refusal to back down to attacks from the liberal gutter snipes on this board. There was no other reason. It was the same thing when I got banned a couple of weeks ago when I was attacked for being a "child fucker" by a few assholes on this board. I didn't attack them. I was attacked, reported the attacks, and end up getting "banned" myself for a week.

There simply is a hypocritical policy in effect on this board when it comes to personal attacks and political beliefs. There is nothing that I can do about that. Rush and company can do whatever he wants to do. It isn't right. There are no real rules that are followed. It is pretty helter skelter in the way it goes down. There are some who hate me on this board. I understand that. They hate me because I speak my mind and do not take any shit from those who attack me.

You make your own assessment of what I say and do. That is fine with me. That is what people do. Other than the actions of a number of assholes on this board, this is a good board over-all. It has many topics and a good base of people that have a right to express themselves and argue with each other to their hearts content. It is fun jousting with people as far as I am concerned. But there are also people on this board that will not accept someone who has a different view on things and will attack them and get personal with them.

The attacks that I received as being a "child fucker" to me are over the top. One of the guys who did it was a moderator. I understand that one of the guys was also banned. I do not know that as a fact BTW. That is another problem on this board. There is no reporting of who gets banned and for what. There also is no redress for anyone who thinks that the ban was unjustified. It just happens and only a few people in power know what happened. That is a problem as I see it.

38. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
  39. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hawk For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast