Trubisky or Garoppolo Right Now.

Who do you like at this very early point?

• Dear Sweet Mitchell

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Home Town Jimmy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Me

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kevin, he's my neighbor, good dude

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who do you want.

I'll take Garoppolo based on a tiny sample size.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only way you're getting him is if you are a 49ers fan. So what's the point of this thread other than to troll.

The point is to compare two NFL QB's at very different points in their development. I'm surprised you need an explanation. I should probably adjust my expectations for your posts. That's a shame.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The point is to compare two NFL QB's at very different points in their development. I'm surprised you need an explanation. I should probably adjust my expectations for your posts. That's a shame.

It does need an explanation because it's a troll post.
Comparing "two NFL QB's at very different points in their development." with two very different environments can do nothing but create a false equivalence.
So to explain it to you in more simple terms. It's dumb. Its only motivation is to create argument. And thereby, Troll.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It does need an explanation because it's a troll post.
Comparing "two NFL QB's at very different points in their development." with two very different environments can do nothing but create a false equivalence.
So to explain it to you in more simple terms. It's dumb. Its only motivation is to create argument. And thereby, Troll.

Triggered.

Calm down man, if this thread is based on a stupid question the thread will die of natural causes. I'm sorry I upset you. I thought it was a legit question, it seems you disagree. I hope you can stop derailing long enough to see what happens.

Thanks.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Triggered.

Calm down man, if this thread is based on a stupid question the thread will die of natural causes. I'm sorry I upset you. I thought it was a legit question, it seems you disagree. I hope you can stop derailing long enough to see what happens.

Thanks.

Lol, whatever snowflake.
Bad threads flourish on this forum.
Derailing? Yeah that's a good description of dumb threads like this one.
This team has serious problems like well the entire team and coaches. And you numb nuts distract from it by focusing like a thirsty stalker bitch on a rookie with half a season starts amid this shit show run team... because what he's a game manager? Fuckin dumb... and just unreal.
Bitchin about the bad playing calling? Bitching about the pass coverage that let the 49ers receivers consistently get wide open.
The dumb stretch runs with Howard instead of Cohen. When Howard should be slashing out of shotgun and off guard off tackle.
Bitchin about dropped passes and bad routes. Bad blocking. Sloppy penalties....

Nope bitchin about a rookie with a 117.5 QBR, under the guise of a "comparison thread".

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol, whatever snowflake.
Bad threads flourish on this forum.
Derailing? Yeah that's a good description of dumb threads like this one.
This team has serious problems like well the entire team and coaches. And you numb nuts distract from it by focusing like a thirsty stalker bitch on a rookie with half a season starts amid this shit show run team... because what he's a game manager? Fuckin dumb... and just unreal.
Bitchin about the bad playing calling? Bitching about the pass coverage that let the 49ers receivers consistently get wide open.
The dumb stretch runs with Howard instead of Cohen. When Howard should be slashing out of shotgun and off guard off tackle.
Bitchin about dropped passes and bad routes. Bad blocking. Sloppy penalties....

Nope bitchin about a rookie with a 117.5 QBR, under the guise of a "comparison thread".

Whoa, I asked a question, I thought it would be interesting. I'm so sorry my question angered you. I have no idea what your problem is. Could you please go away and let's see if other posters have any thoughts on the subject?

Let's not turn this simple question into another CCS beef. It's up to you, be the new The Hawk, or let the thread run it's course. Please just stop being that guy.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Whoa, I asked a question, I thought it would be interesting. I'm so sorry my question angered you. I have no idea what your problem is. Could you please go away and let's see if other posters have any thoughts on the subject?

Let's not turn this simple question into another CCS beef. It's up to you, be the new The Hawk, or let the thread run it's course. Please just stop being that guy.

See. dumb shit. My posting isn't keeping anyone from posting in it. In fact it keeps it alive, unfortunately. But I just love how victimized you are acting. "Omg don't be *insert posters name*." "Don't be angry with me" Pft... :drama:

I think it's just obvious right now everyone is pissed... at the Bears.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
See. dumb shit. My posting isn't keeping anyone from posting in it. In fact it keeps it alive, unfortunately. But I just love how victimized you are acting. "Omg don't be *insert posters name*." "Don't be angry with me" Pft... :drama:

I think it's just obvious right now everyone is pissed... at the Bears.

Okay. You might be right, lame thread, can we see how it plays out?

Try to calm down, thanks for the bumps,

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Garoppolo and it's not even close. We saw a QB could still look good even with bad receivers. Jimmy's first start with his new loser team and rookie 5th round wr Trent Taylor had, by far, his best game to date while Marquise Goodwin had more receptions than he ever had in a game in his 5 years in the NFL. Both are very small receivers but fans of the Niners can be encouraged that they finally have that QB who can move that offense even without any real weapons. Fans of losing teams need stuff like that so they can have hope for the near future.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Garoppolo and it's not even close. We saw a QB could still look good even with bad receivers. Jimmy's first start with his new loser team and rookie 5th round wr Trent Taylor had, by far, his best game to date while Marquise Goodwin had more receptions than he ever had in a game in his 5 years in the NFL. Both are very small receivers but fans of the Niners can be encouraged that they finally have that QB who can move that offense even without any real weapons. Fans of losing teams need stuff like that so they can have hope for the near future.

Like Bryan Hoyer last year who can move the ball between the 20’s. But could never get it inside the end zone inside the 20’s. Should have kept him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like Bryan Hoyer last year who can move the ball between the 20’s. But could never get it inside the end zone inside the 20’s. Should have kept him

Yep, never get it in the end zone in any of the many many games he's played with this previously 1-10 team. They didn't have a lot of penalties neither and plenty of redzone targets like most 1-10 teams do. And, of course, the idea of the final drive was to milk the clock and take it down as far as possible but you probably know that. You are so smart.

And should have kept Hoyer. Bears don't have anything better at the moment. Or maybe you like the fact the Bears offense can't stay on the field for more than a couple minutes at a time.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Brett Hundley looked great against the Bears and then fell on his face the next week. That being said, Garoppolo looked very good considering a bad offensive line, no name wide receivers, and only knowing a portion of the playbook. I was very impressed. But it could very well just be that the Bears suck really bad right now.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
How about Garoppolo instead of Glennon to let Trubisky sit for the year?
That would be in impossibility to see. Just how bad could these coaches make Garoppolo look? How much of Glennon was the coaches?

As far as for the future, Mitch. My darling Mitch. Until he gets a chance with some real coaches or these coaches ruin him.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I wasn't that impressed with Garapallo. He wasn't able to get in the end zone for one and our pass rush was atrocious. He had all day to pick us apart. He will probably be decent but nothing I saw made me too upset that we have mitch instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:

Goodwin would instantly be the best wr on the bears. I don't think fans are grasping how incredibly inept our wr corp is. Inman was and should be a number 4 on a good team, yet he comes here mid season and is instantly an upgrade and our number one receiver. In my opinion trubisky gets a pass until we at least see him with a little bit of talent around him.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

I wanted Jimmy G more then I wanted Trubisky this off season but this game alone there is no way I take Garappolo..

If the rolls where reversed and we had jimmy G against the 49ers and he couldnt even throw a TD against one of the worst teams in the league?!? I would be feeling real nervous about him.

Trubisky completed 80% of his passes and actually threw a TD its not like he played bad..

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Triggered.

Thanks.

Like the roots of plants, threads in sports forums thrive in shit.