Trubisky or Garoppolo Right Now.

Who do you like at this very early point?

• Dear Sweet Mitchell

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Home Town Jimmy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Me

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kevin, he's my neighbor, good dude

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rex

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha. Downplay the team's talent? Now you sound like these idiotic Pace supporters who talk of the great increase in talent on the Bears w/Pace... yet they still lose as did the Colts the previous season with all that "talent" that got them to a 3-13 record.

Uhhh his talent was better than what we have here or are u dense...Faulk, Harrison, Dilger...better than what we have right?...A got damn back that almost went 1000k in both rushing and receiving...enough said. Also Harbaugh got hurt the year before...and that team was coming off a 9-7 season.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
yes I said that if Manning was here and threw 14 INT at this point in time most people would call him a bust..

Now maybe you wouldnt and thats ok but did you call for the Giraffe to be benched and if so how many INT did it take you to reach that decision? Just so can make a educated guess on where you would be after 14 INT..

To the manning point- he played a tough schedule at that point and everyone realized that.

He played the Marino led dolphins that had a murderous defense twice. They were 1 in points allowed, number one in interceptions.
Then, they played the Bledsoe led pats twice... Incidentally their defense was number 2 in the league in picks.

He also played the jets twice- the number 4 team in the league in interceptions.

And the saints... Tied for number 4 in the league in interceptions.

And th 49ers... Also tied at number 4 in interceptions.

And the chargers..number 8 in interceptions.

If you are counting... 9 of mannings first 10 games were vs. Top 5 teams in interceptions. 10 of 10 were top 10 teams.

I remember very clearly the inside the nfl guys mentioning the meat grinder of defenses that manning faced as a rookie and pointing out the abnormal amount of picks were very likely less a product of manning being bad and more likely a product of a crazy tough schedule.

There were no alarms about manning- he played at an exceptional level given what he faced and people recognized that.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile Jimmy G's 1st 2 starts for Niners = First back to back wins for Niners in 3 years.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Mitchell clearly played better than JG today.

tumblr_nafe4l4A3M1ry46hlo1_500.gif
:tiptoe:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like how for Mitch its all of a sudden the Bengals defense...yet JG gets credit for beating a team that lost another QB and LT at halftime...smh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like how for Mitch its all of a sudden the Bengals defense...yet JG gets credit for beating a team that lost another QB and LT at halftime...smh
You've turned into quite the bitch. It's a lot like how some decent, fairly intelligent peeps became gay retards when they became Cutty fanboys.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Isn't it obvious? Take Trubisky. He's a rookie on a rookie pay scale. San Francisco is going to have to throw the kitchen sink at an unproven commodity to keep him. I don't dislike Garoppolo, but he's a lot more expensive and therefore a lot less valuable.

Reactions: 1ke

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've turned into quite the bitch. It's a lot like how some decent, fairly intelligent peeps became gay retards when they became Cutty fanboys.

If u would quit sucking on JG's nut sweat and laugh at the negative shit that spews from u and they other dense folks. Mitch only did good because the Bengals are the 16th overall defense and number 7 against the pass. Yet u are looking for sloppy seconds for a guy who just played against the 20th overall ranked defense and #22 against the pass...stay thirsty Sparty....ur sword swallowing of JG is comical

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If u would quit sucking on JG's nut sweat and laugh at the negative shit that spews from u and they other dense folks. Mitch only did good because the Bengals are the 16th overall defense and number 7 against the pass. Yet u are looking for sloppy seconds for a guy who just played against the 20th overall ranked defense and #22 against the pass...stay thirsty Sparty....ur sword swallowing of JG is comical
Why can't you take constructive criticism without getting butt hurt and giving such a foul response?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again I say, your 4th year pro is still not impressing me. JG is still not proving to be worth what he is going to be paid.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why can't you take constructive criticism without getting butt hurt and giving such a foul response?

Lol umm far from being butt hurt...since apparently u are getting offended by message board bs Ill stop.

Constructive crticism...u have yet to provide any.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
4th year pro: 20 of 33 for 334 yards, 1 TD 1 INT 92.2 passer rating

Rookie: 25 of 32 for 271 yards 2 TDs (1 passing 1 rushing) 0 INT 112.4 passer rating

I'm supposed to be impressed by JG? *Yawn*

Mind you Shaheen dropped a would be touchdown too.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:

Are you even a Bears fan? I’ve read multiple posts of yours that incline you are not.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again I say, your 4th year pro is still not impressing me. JG is still not proving to be worth what he is going to be paid.
More than the knee jerk reactions all too common on this board, it's more about what you see going forward. As it is now, he's getting the most you could hope for out of those around him. I think you could always tell he just had the it factor. Going forward, the Niners are in good position to add weapons in the off season w/a high first round pick, 2 2nd's, and 2 3rd's (one being from the fleecing of the Bears)

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4th year pro: 20 of 33 for 334 yards, 1 TD 1 INT 92.2 passer rating

Rookie: 25 of 32 for 271 yards 2 TDs (1 passing 1 rushing) 0 INT 112.4 passer rating

I'm supposed to be impressed by JG? *Yawn*

Mind you Shaheen dropped a would be touchdown too.

But apparantly getting those 3.5 years of NFL exp means nothing to Spartan. So that point is dead to him.