What are the odds of pace or fox getting fired?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have come to accept it. I said in an earlier post there is a 0% chance he gets fired. This is the Chicago browns we are taking about. This organization is content with putting an inferior product on the field.

I have follow the Lions for most of my life until now. Trust me...you don't know how bad it can be. I've lived bad....REAL bad! LOL

But I don't see that in what Pace has been doing. Mind you, he hasn't done everything perfectly (no GM ever has), but his plan makes sense. And building a solid defense and running game, with a mobile accurate QB is the way to go. If he does hire the right HC....I do believe great things are on the horizon in Chicago...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No way Fox keeps his job. But, then again, we all thought that about year-1 Mel Tucker, so...

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
10000000000000000000% chance Fox is canned.

0% Pace is gone. He gets at least one chance to bring in "his" guy before the slugs in charge will even consider his departure.

Bears89

Liked Posts:
Bring Fox back and let him work with a better roster. Enough firing coaches every few years.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
LOL! Fox would need an all-pro roster to have any success...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He has the same record as fox. Unfortunately, to many pace fanboys dismay, he owns the bears record along with fox. Since fox is statically the worst coach in bears history, pace is the worst gm. And pace hasnt done jack shit. He waited 3 years to draft a qb. He signed glennon. Let alshon walk and got nothing in return when he had a Frachise tag at his disposable and now his "franchise" qb has to throw to garbage. His drafts have been bad. I want to say he is an avg gm to make pace fanboys happy but I cant even do that because it would be a lie. He is worst than emery. Emery's worst decision was trestman. Pace managed to find a coach that was worst than him.

Wow. What a dumb bit of "logic".

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
10000000000000000000% chance Fox is canned.

0% Pace is gone. He gets at least one chance to bring in "his" guy before the slugs in charge will even consider his departure.

While I agree he will not be fired and will get another coaching hire opp, he already brought in "his guy".

Fox was his hire.

If he didn't want him, he wouldn't be here.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
While I agree he will not be fired and will get another coaching hire opp, he already brought in "his guy".

Fox was his hire.

If he didn't want him, he wouldn't be here.

If this was any other franchise I might agree on Fox being his. Maccaskey meddling and a good fleecing from Acorsi had the final say IMO.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll judge Pace when he's able to bring in a coach with no third party involved.

If Pace accepted the job, knowing he would not be able to select the HC of his choice, he's a pussy, and never should have been hired in the 1st place.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If Pace accepted the job, knowing he would not be able to select the HC of his choice, he's a pussy, and never should have been hired in the 1st place.

Couldn't agree more. Do we bears fans really want a mccaskey puppet running the team?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Wow. What a dumb bit of "logic".

It's only dumb to pace fanboys. You do realize that fox and pace came together, so they have to same record? or do you have another metric to rank pace besides wins and losses. I sure would love to hear your response. Let me get the popcorn.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Many are convinced that pace didn't hire fox? Let's assume you are correct. If he didn't get to make the hire the first time, what makes you think you won't get another McCaskey puppet?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
0 percent. FOX will stay on the BEARS because he DESERVES to. I hope we extend him until he dies

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
No way Fox keeps his job. But, then again, we all thought that about year-1 Mel Tucker, so...

Just reading Mel Tucker's name made me pissed off and hopeless at the same time. He was so terrible and we didn't fire him and that makes me wonder if this organization will ever get it right.