2017 draft class

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Can't argue with a pace fanboy. No matter what facts you give them for his suckiness they will create a mythical version of him that has signed good players and made good draft picks. Who cares about wins and losses right. it's just a meaningless number. Why should pace's tenure here be defined by a number, right?
U R R e t a r d e d

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
U R R e t a r d e d

I hate that word you used but his hate for Pace is strong, so strong that he can't even admit to the good moves Pace has made and there's been plenty of them. Even the fans that are on Pace's side can admit to the bad signings and hiring's he's made. No GM gets every move right.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
So a second franchise tag on a good, but not great, player who clearly doesn't want to be here?

Then he leaves after 2017 and the Bears are back at square one.

Except that he might stay because he has a better qb. Even if he left it would be a huge confidence boost for a young qb that has been shaken by throwing to crap wideouts. It was worth it to keep him for mitch's rookie season in a low risk move. Pace fanboys love him so much they wont even concede this point. It's completely unacceptable that you have a rookie qb throwing to garbage and it will only impede his development.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I hate that word you used but his hate for Pace is strong, so strong that he can't even admit to the good moves Pace has made and there's been plenty of them. Even the fans that are on Pace's side can admit to the bad signings and hiring's he's made. No GM gets every move right.

LOL. I dont hate him. He probably is a good person. Just a bad gm.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
And thank you for proving how clueless you really are...lol. Do you think teams should win when they're in a complete rebuild?? Do you not think Pace already knew going into this rebuild that they were gonna lose plenty of games? I know i did and any other fan that understands the game knows you're gonna lose when you tear a team down and start building it back up. So Pace hasn't signed and drafted good players? Hahahaha you're a clown and you just keep proving it over and over again. WE get it that you don't like R.Pace but damn you spew a shit ton of nonsense out of your mouth. lol

Yes he should be winning. Emery didnt get to have 3 losing seasons for his rebuild. They got rid of him after two one sub 500 season. Pace has 3 of those.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
rebuild...............rebuild.....should i say it again??

Rebuild

You will probably saying that for the next 5 years. These are the chicago browns after all. We bears fans have endured 6 consecutive seasons with no playoffs. You might be okay with that but i am not.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You will probably saying that for the next 5 years. These are the chicago browns after all. We bears fans have endured 6 consecutive seasons with no playoffs. You might be okay with that but i am not.

It's obvious that you don't understand a rebuild. The White Sox are in the middle of the exact same thing. The Cubs are now on the other side of a painful rebuild with outstanding results. It might not work but with the age and lack of talent that was on this roster it was necessary.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It's obvious that you don't understand a rebuild. The White Sox are in the middle of the exact same thing. The Cubs are now on the other side of a painful rebuild with outstanding results. It might not work but with the age and lack of talent that was on this roster it was necessary.

NFL rebuilds shouldnt take 5 plus years.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I guess Theo and his brain trust were awful when the tore down and re-built the Cubs. What a bunch of losers!

Differnt sport. Rebuilds in baseball are longer. This the bears 6th straight losing season. It's time to win.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
NFL rebuilds shouldnt take 5 plus years.

Tell that to the Jags.

Next year will be the 4th year for Pace. Next off-season will be his third with his staff in place and 1st since adding his choice for a QB.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes he should be winning. Emery didnt get to have 3 losing seasons for his rebuild. They got rid of him after two one sub 500 season. Pace has 3 of those.

You just don't get it kid and there's no reason to debate about anything Bears with someone who's as oblivious to the game as you are.

I think you just might be Phil Emery.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Tell that to the Jags.

Next year will be the 4th year for Pace. Next off-season will be his third with his staff in place and 1st since adding his choice for a QB.
He blew the qb position by sticking with Jay for 2 years when he had no commitment to him. He could have gotten his qb year one. Instead he gives 18 mill to a guy no one wanted and traded up when he didnt have to in order to secure his qb.

I dont want bears compared to the jags and browns. i want them to be compared to good organizations like the steelers, ravens, packers, patriots. Good organizations like the packers dont have long rebuilds. they went from farve to rodgers. This is the largest single team market and the bears are a chartered franchise. The fact they have smaller market teams outclass them is a joke and shows how ignorant a fanbase, which probably is the largest fanbase in the NFL, is. They have the most hall of famers. Yet only one sb two years before I was born. You might be fine with a sb from 30+ years ago but I am not. The bulls, sox and hawks have all won championships in my lifetime. The bears havent and I am started to doubt I will ever see a bears sb in my lifetime.

You guys can make excuses for pace but the fact is that he probably wouldnt get a gm job with any other team in the league.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I love when a fan thinks they know how long a rebuild should take.

LOL. you also gave your opinion on a rebuild. I think it should be less than 3 years. You think more. Fine. But just know you also have a thought on how long a rebuild should be.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL. you also gave your opinion on a rebuild. I think it should be less than 3 years. You think more. Fine. But just know you also have a thought on how long a rebuild should be.

Yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I dont think any fan considered extending in cutler a mistake. He and mccown combined for the top ranked offense. You had to chose one. You either resign your qb you had for years or a journeymen. Pace on the other hand gave 18 mill to a guy no body wanted.

Not sure if srs???? There were LOTS of people who were unhappy with the massive Cutler contract. While the Glennon contract was overpaid, it does not hinder us going forward, which is something Pace has been better at than any other Bears FO person in the last 20 years. He has signed nearly every FA to a "show me" contract instead of paying up massively based on past performance. Combine the cap management with what looks like above average drafting and the Bears are absolutely headed in the right direction despite starting 3 years ago with an aging and talent depleted roster.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears have an upcoming QB, an upcoming TE, an up and coming Safety (very happy about the 2017 draft). Already had a good RB and added another. This team has some important pieces, now just need to add some more impact players, kind of wish the Bears had more draft picks. I'm sure Pace will kind of follow last years draft and trade down in the 2nd round to acquire more picks and then use some of those picks to maybe trade up into the 3rd round or trade up like he did to nab Eddie Jackson

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not sure if srs???? There were LOTS of people who were unhappy with the massive Cutler contract. While the Glennon contract was overpaid, it does not hinder us going forward, which is something Pace has been better at than any other Bears FO person in the last 20 years. He has signed nearly every FA to a "show me" contract instead of paying up massively based on past performance. Combine the cap management with what looks like above average drafting and the Bears are absolutely headed in the right direction despite starting 3 years ago with an aging and talent depleted roster.

We've tried but he just doesn't understand.