Mitch Trubisky Highlights - Bears vs. Bengals

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Rating doesn’t tell this story. 1 of those QBs was passing into much smaller windows and he also showed the Niners how to win back to back games, something they had not been able to do in several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, this is getting pathetic Sparty.

Of course that rating doesn’t take into consideration back to back games, ITS A PASSER RATING FOR ONE GAME BY DEFINITION.

From an objective viewer on the matter, this is sad.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, this is getting pathetic Sparty.

Of course that rating doesn’t take into consideration back to back games, ITS A PASSER RATING FOR ONE GAME BY DEFINITION.

From an objective viewer on the matter, this is sad.
Huh? I wasn't alluding to any combined rating for the back to back games. I was just pointing out Garoppolo's first 2 games resulted in the first time in years Niners have won back to back games. Point being winning > ratings

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, but aren't you yourself a "fanboy" of a QB that plays on another team? Also, wouldn't you agree that you being a "fanboy" of a QB from the 49ers while posting on a Bears message board makes you even sillier then a "fanboy" of a Bears QB posting a message on a Bears message board?
No, but I see the problem. You dolts don't even know the meaning of the word.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Huh? I wasn't alluding to any combined rating for the back to back games. I was just pointing out Garoppolo's first 2 games resulted in the first time in years Niners have won back to back games. Point being winning > ratings

Also, why did you post Jimmy Garoppolo hightsnin as the second post in a thread clearly titled “Mitch Trubisky Highlights...” ? Makes no sense. Why do you bring him up out of nowhere? It’s fucking weird.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, why did you post Jimmy Garoppolo hightsnin as the second post in a thread clearly titled “Mitch Trubisky Highlights...” ? Makes no sense. Why do you bring him up out of nowhere? It’s fucking weird.
That's simple. Look at the butt hurt it caused.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is that this is one of his strengths. Being able to deliver actuate passes from different release points and contoured body positions.

It is a strength. But if he's doing it when he doesn't need to, be it is going to cause issues down the road. Developing good mechanics now pays dividends later...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is a strength. But if he's doing it when he doesn't need to, be it is going to cause issues down the road. Developing good mechanics now pays dividends later...

I'm firmly one who believes that a prospects mechanics will not significantly change this late in his life. you might be able to clean up his foot work and possible shorten a throwing motion by have a guy hold the ball higher. I think it is rather rare for a pro to change mechanics. That is why I really was high on him coming out of school, his mechanics were pretty sound, unlike the other top QBs.

Trubisky's development isn't about improving his mechanics. It is about slowing the game down for him.. He is play last Sunday like he was his first couple games but before he was going threw his progression too fast. Now he is slowing down and letting the routes develop more. The main difference in the Bengals game was the play calling was a lot better, Mitch is more comfortable with the plays and is allowing them to develop, and the WR are running routes better. Mitch should of been the week 1 starter because you cant get comfortable and allow the game to slow down while on the bench.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm firmly one who believes that a prospects mechanics will not significantly change this late in his life. you might be able to clean up his foot work and possible shorten a throwing motion by have a guy hold the ball higher. I think it is rather rare for a pro to change mechanics. That is why I really was high on him coming out of school, his mechanics were pretty sound, unlike the other top QBs.

Trubisky's development isn't about improving his mechanics. It is about slowing the game down for him.. He is play last Sunday like he was his first couple games but before he was going threw his progression too fast. Now he is slowing down and letting the routes develop more. The main difference in the Bengals game was the play calling was a lot better, Mitch is more comfortable with the plays and is allowing them to develop, and the WR are running routes better. Mitch should of been the week 1 starter because you cant get comfortable and allow the game to slow down while on the bench.

If you were talking about a prototypical blue chip college quarterback that was a 3/4 year starter then you would probably be correct but Mitch was and is still a raw talent. His mechanics may have been alright but they still can be cleaned up and probably will be. His footwork is a part of his mechanics and that is the one thing he could stand to have more discipline with. When he's squaring up, planting and doing his throwing motion properly the kid has a great arm and is accurate. When he gets away from that his accuracy declines and the ball floats a bit. I find it hard to say a quarterback with that little game play experience isn't still moldable.

Mitchapalooza

Pretty sure Aaron Rodgers had terrible mechanics coming out of college and reworked everything. Cutler on the other hand never gave a fuck, his footwork was horrendous and still is.

If you want to get better, you can correct bad mechanics.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Visionman, you might be picking up some vision after all, man . . .

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Meatballs, plural? Point them out, name and shame. It's tradition around here, a number of guys make a stupid prediction and they get shredded for it with a necro'ed thread. Why are you protecting these multiple idiots?

I have seen one guy (Vick) suggest the possibility of Trubisky looking like a bust at one point, but that would hardly count as "Meatballs". I have read multiple accusations of "people" calling Mitch a bust, I'm just not seeing them. It's almost like a made up argument that can be called an easy win by dopes that know there is no other side of the argument, these "meatballs" only exist in their desperate little minds.

"I told all you meatballs, the Bears have a C on their helmets, fuck you haters, I was right all along, I win!"

Some fuckers are more desperate for a win than the Browns.

Is Vick the one I shared the post of? I didn't think so but maybe it was. Then there's the doctor guy. There's your multiple.

I'm absolutely positive you know of them unless you open fewer threads than I do so I have to question why you are always defending them? It's like they're trolling claiming bust early and you're trolling pretending they don't exist.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is Vick the one I shared the post of? I didn't think so but maybe it was. Then there's the doctor guy. There's your multiple.

I'm absolutely positive you know of them unless you open fewer threads than I do so I have to question why you are always defending them? It's like they're trolling claiming bust early and you're trolling pretending they don't exist.

I don't read every thread, I'm the first to admit I could have missed things. I really do believe this group of posters insisting Trubisky is a bust does not exist. I do remember the quote from Vick VashalsX, or what ever his name is, it was pretty mild, 'he looks like he could be, so far' something like that. I don't know about a doctor. I'm not trolling or defending anyone calling Mitch a bust, I thought it was too early, now I think Mitch could be a legit NFL QB.

I really do think some posters are making a fake argument using one or two posts from a few weeks ago. Trying for an easy win in a non existent argument. I will continue to call them out until someone actually argues Trubisky is a bust. That won't happen, so all this little make believe bull shit is just a few dopes trying to win an argument against nothing and no one.

I don't think Mitchell Trubisky is a bust. If anyone disagrees with this statement, step up and say so. If no one disagrees we can stop posting this stupid shit, right?

The Meatballs just scream bust.

Good, this Special person bit of CCS history is over.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't read every thread, I'm the first to admit I could have missed things. I really do believe this group of posters insisting Trubisky is a bust does not exist. I do remember the quote from Vick VashalsX, or what ever his name is, it was pretty mild, 'he looks like he could be, so far' something like that. I don't know about a doctor. I'm not trolling or defending anyone calling Mitch a bust, I thought it was too early, now I think Mitch could be a legit NFL QB.

I really do think some posters are making a fake argument using one or two posts from a few weeks ago. Trying for an easy win in a non existent argument. I will continue to call them out until someone actually argues Trubisky is a bust. That won't happen, so all this little make believe bull shit is just a few dopes trying to win an argument against nothing and no one.

I don't think Mitchell Trubisky is a bust. If anyone disagrees with this statement, step up and say so. If no one disagrees we can stop posting this stupid shit, right?

Good, this Special person bit of CCS history is over.

I thought Vash's was a faked quote.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Aaron Rodgers had terrible mechanics coming out of college and reworked everything. Cutler on the other hand never gave a fuck, his footwork was horrendous and still is.

If you want to get better, you can correct bad mechanics.

Just sling it, Cutty!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been stuck on a cruise ship near central America with no access to see the game.

Was Trubisky throwing downfield well? Any audible? Take any bad sacks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
images

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Was Trubisky throwing downfield well?

He threw a 55yd bomb but overthrew the WR.
Announcers claimed he had run pass option packages but I don't know.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He threw a 55yd bomb but overthrew the WR.
Announcers claimed he had run pass option packages but I don't know.

His rushing TD was an RPO and it fooled the hell out of Sam Rosen. Not that its much of an accomplishment. Sam Rosen is practically drunk during games judging by his commentary and analysis.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have been stuck on a cruise ship near central America with no access to see the game.

Was Trubisky throwing downfield well? Any audible? Take any bad sacks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kendall Wright was all world on Sunday. He looked like a pro bowler out there the way he was catching the ball out of the slot. 10 receptions for 107 yards. The receivers were finally running better routes and getting open. Shaheen dropped a would be touchdown but later ended up getting one on another series. Another would be Cohen TD got wiped by penalty. Trubs could have had 3 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD. Instead ended up with 1 and 1. Howard was ballin out and got himself 147 yards on 23 carries and a couple of tuddies. 33 points scored by the offense after averaging just over 11 points a game. It was an offensive explosion by comparison. Trubs went 25 of 32 for 271 yards 78.1% completion 1 passing TD 1 rushing TD and a 112.4 passer rating. He did take one bad sack and a hit to the helmet.