Cutty does it!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler had better year with us in 2015 lol. You guys watch one good game and "he has finally turned the corner" lmao

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So do we still hate Cutler? I personally see no reason to hate

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So do we still hate Cutler? I personally see no reason to hate

I actually kinda like him now. I can watch him entertain when he's on, and when the inevitable screw ups happen, it affects the Bears precisely zero. It's like watching someone else's rowdy kid that you can give back after a couple of hours.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually kinda like him now. I can watch him entertain when he's on, and when the inevitable screw ups happen, it affects the Bears precisely zero. It's like watching someone else's rowdy kid that you can give back after a couple of hours.

This^

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lost in it all, is the fact not even Cutler’s best effort would have been enough to win had it not been for a great defensive effort.

When your D holds Brady to a sub 60 rating, you’ve already set the stage for an upset.

Cutler, or Cutty as gay fans say, has 4 games left in his NFL career. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Right. Cutler had 2-3 great seasons of games...except they were spread over 7 years.

Cutler is pyrite. He's one of the best talents to become nothing in NFL history. His arm is intoxicating but his decision making is bad.

Million dollar arm, Ten Cent brain!

Whoever plays Miami next is almost guaranteed a victory, because Jay's M.O. after games like these is he feels all boosted up and thinks he can do no wrong. He will have no fewer than 2 INT's and perhaps a fumble, or two, as well.

Come on people. We've seen this song and dance, just relieved it's happening to another team.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Gruden also said that Cutty had so many coordinators because he kept getting them fired from bad play.

That is the biggest misconception of all. It is Lovie Smith's lame-duck status as head coach that was the cause of instability. EVERYBODY was ready to move on
from Ron Turner after 1 year, much like Dowell Loggains right now. No hot coach would touch the Bear's job because Lovie looked like he had one foot out the door.
Martz took the job as a favor to Lovie after all of the others turned it down. Ironically, Martz was the one guy who had sustained success on the field with Cutler with a record of 18-7. Cutler got hurt and essentially Martz left because he could not win with Caleb Hanie. Mike Tice was WAY over his head and basically the offense was Cutler and Marshall drawing plays in the dirt. Don't get me started with Marc Tressman. Tice and Tressman should not have had the job in the first place. Gase, who should be the Bear's coach now, got the Miami job BECAUSE Cutler played well under him. If Bears had true stability, Cutler would not have had such power anyway because Bears management was too busy passing the buck with bad drafts and bad choices at coach.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Don't worry, next week Jay will throw 5 picks and sink any new hopes of the Dolphin fans...

Or 3 including one on the final drive that would have won the game - after a successful on side kick...

images

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Or 3 including one on the final drive that would have won the game - after a successful on side kick...

images

Luckily his team didn't lose any of the three fumbles he put on the ground yesterday or it could have been an epic six turnover day from Cutler...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Luckily his team didn't lose any of the three fumbles he put on the ground yesterday or it could have been an epic six turnover day from Cutler...

Oh my bad he had four fumbles yesterday...

Washington

Liked Posts:
Spot on. Cutty will always Cutty in due fashion, like 50% of the games. You can bank on it.

The Cutty nuthuggers have always pushed his stats on the good games but without question, Cutty will Cutty soon thereafter.