Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;c46Jos3347g]https://youtu.be/c46Jos3347g[/video]

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
A video.I think we will achieve true racial harmony when white people can say the N word as a term of affection and is accepted with no discourse.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A video.I think we will achieve true racial harmony when white people can say the N word as a term of affection and is accepted with no discourse.

All of African American issues stem from being called the N word? I don't think racists hate black people because they can't say the N work in public.

f5FeDgP.gif

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
English translation? Or subtitles?

chicago bears safety, eddie jackson is showing his appreciation (by way of the popular mobile application snapchat) toward his teammate, linebacker danny trevathan for a gift that was presented to him in the locker room.

trevathan had previously purchased a bottle of louis xiii de remy martin cognac alcohol, which has a retail value of $3000, and gifted it to jackson as a token of gratitude for his recent football accomplishments.

3c8c5070a15bcee0862906c599ee5eb6.jpeg

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ Just so long as they don't get caught doing shots before games a'la Josh Gordon. :smug2:

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
It wasn't that I couldn't translate Trevathan. It was Jackson mumbling "yea, yea, yea" over the top of him.
But cool that Danny is gellin with the rookie D.
Thanks for the summary BearbaFett

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
chicago bears safety, eddie jackson is showing his appreciation (by way of the popular mobile application snapchat) toward his teammate, linebacker danny trevathan for a gift that was presented to him in the locker room.

trevathan had previously purchased a bottle of louis xiii de remy martin cognac alcohol, which has a retail value of $3000, and gifted it to jackson as a token of gratitude for his recent football accomplishments.

3c8c5070a15bcee0862906c599ee5eb6.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it's because Sunday was Eddie Jackson's Birthday. So he was thanking Trevethan for the bday gift.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure it's because Sunday was Eddie Jackson's Birthday. So he was thanking Trevethan for the bday gift.

oh right....i missed the happy birthday part because the video cuts out right when he's saying it.

he says "e-jack, happy birthday man, you're ballin out man, louis xiii on me baby"

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No wonder these athletes go broke once they are out of the league lol. A $3,000 bottle of liquor?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not everyone drinks to get drunk. I have fine whiskey that I enjoy on occasion and I have one or two drinks so I can enjoy the flavor to the fullest. Fine alcohols also don't give you a hangover. Its the chemicals put into the cheap shit that gives you a hangover. I've literally been put on my ass by ridiculously aged tequilas from private stashes and woke up with no hangover whatsoever when anything else would have had me fucked up.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I was given a free glass of that stuff working in a restaurant back in the day...really good. Not sure I'd pay 3k for a bottle tho:thinking: