The end of this season is not gonna be boring. How do you want it to end.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
The Rams lost their final 6 games last year, in one blowout after another. The Eagles lost 5 of their final 7 games, only beating the Cowboys in the final game because Mark Sanchez and all the back ups were starting for the Cowboys.

What was their overall record though? They weren’t 3-13

Well I’m an antalitics guy. Glad you found one or two team to prove it’s not impossible but for every one team you find I can find 5 that prove my point. The point is winning teams have winning culture while losing teams have losing cultures. Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Denver,

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want it to end with a bang!!

I don’t care so much about the team as much as I want to bang my wife...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yes there is momentum. There rarely is a 2-14team that wins the Super Bowl bowl the next year or it goes deep into the playoffs. You clearly have never played college ball. Confidence is everything

The Rams lost their final 6 games last year, in one blowout after another. The Eagles lost 5 of their final 7 games, only beating the Cowboys in the final game because Mark Sanchez and all the back ups were starting for the Cowboys.
Listen to Adipost. He is much wiser than you.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
6-10 or 7-9 will probably draw a better choice of coach. Especially if the offense performs.

I’d rather have a better selection of coach than a higher draft pick right now.

Who is the best rookie Head Coach right now?

Funny how the Rams 4-12 record didn't stop them from getting that best rookie Head Coach.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What was their overall record though? They weren’t 3-13

Well I’m an antalitics guy. Glad you found one or two team to prove it’s not impossible but for every one team you find I can find 5 that prove my point. The point is winning teams have winning culture while losing teams have losing cultures. Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Denver,

Since we are talking about teams that are going to hire a new head coach after the season ends, we are specifically talking about teams that are losing. It is stupid to mention Green Bay and the Steelers since they have nothing to do with teams that are in the process of hiring new head coaches.

Take your ant politics (antalitics) and go root for the Packers or the Steelers.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Maybe they just don't want you responding to people because you have nothing but dumb shit to say...?

You must be thinking of yourself. There is a reason you are considered the board dumbass.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Part of me wants Chicago to do really well these last few weeks, but I'm afraid that if that happens, it could save Fox's job.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Part of me wants Chicago to do really well these last few weeks, but I'm afraid that if that happens, it could save Fox's job.

I don’t think winning out saves Fox. He has mis-handled this team badly; especially this year.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long since eliminated from contention, meaningless games played under a lame duck staff - what could be boring about that?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
My thoughts exactly. Also, a banged up Bengals team that clearly cashed out already. I liked what I saw, but I've watched this Bears team all year. They suck!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I want further development from rookies as they continue to play well on both sides with no injuries.

Winning or losing doesn't matter much at this point. I always root for a win (fuck draft position when a developing QB is already in the fold). There is no evidence that momentum carries over from season to season regardless of staff turnover or retention. There is no evidence that there will be no blue chips possibly available at a position of need no matter what number we draft from 8 - 20 even if you picked randomly. (Quite a lot of evidence to the contrary). So I am rooting for winning but will not be disappointed if key rookies lose but still learn, grow and develop.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Trubisky throwing for 300 yds every game and no more then 1 int. And finishing still in a top 10 draft position.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With a opened up offense there is a real chance that we could win out, help GB and draft mid round. On one hand it would be great to win 4 at the end, build confidence and send a message that this team will compete with Trubs and help with drawing coaches and FAs. On the other hand losing out will stop people from asking if Fox might stay if we win out. I was fine with losing out and slamming the door on this staff but now I want wins. If we not top 3 to 5 in the draft then just win out. This staff is gone win or lose. What a interesting yet it's gonna screw us end to a season. I really wanted to see what Pace would do with that early pick. Would we have stuck in too a QB needy team or kept it? Getting extra drafts picks could help big with Pace's drafting prowess. Enough rambling my ((question is which helps us more in the long run losing out or winning out?))
To answer myself I still think losing out would help more long term. I think the higher draft picks would be worth more in the long run. Trubs plays well and we lose out is what is best long term. I won't root against the Bears on game day.

LOL........oops!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
With a opened up offense there is a real chance that we could win out, help GB and draft mid round. On one hand it would be great to win 4 at the end, build confidence and send a message that this team will compete with Trubs and help with drawing coaches and FAs. On the other hand losing out will stop people from asking if Fox might stay if we win out. I was fine with losing out and slamming the door on this staff but now I want wins. If we not top 3 to 5 in the draft then just win out. This staff is gone win or lose. What a interesting yet it's gonna screw us end to a season. I really wanted to see what Pace would do with that early pick. Would we have stuck in too a QB needy team or kept it? Getting extra drafts picks could help big with Pace's drafting prowess. Enough rambling my ((question is which helps us more in the long run losing out or winning out?))
To answer myself I still think losing out would help more long term. I think the higher draft picks would be worth more in the long run. Trubs plays well and we lose out is what is best long term. I won't root against the Bears on game day.

:obama:

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Mitch, Cohen, Jackson and Bennett all stay healthy. Everything else is whatever...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk