The end of this season is not gonna be boring. How do you want it to end.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
With a opened up offense there is a real chance that we could win out, help GB and draft mid round. On one hand it would be great to win 4 at the end, build confidence and send a message that this team will compete with Trubs and help with drawing coaches and FAs. On the other hand losing out will stop people from asking if Fox might stay if we win out. I was fine with losing out and slamming the door on this staff but now I want wins. If we not top 3 to 5 in the draft then just win out. This staff is gone win or lose. What a interesting yet it's gonna screw us end to a season. I really wanted to see what Pace would do with that early pick. Would we have stuck in too a QB needy team or kept it? Getting extra drafts picks could help big with Pace's drafting prowess. Enough rambling my ((question is which helps us more in the long run losing out or winning out?))
To answer myself I still think losing out would help more long term. I think the higher draft picks would be worth more in the long run. Trubs plays well and we lose out is what is best long term. I won't root against the Bears on game day.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
To be clear I want wins. But I believe losing out would help more.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I want the team to lose 50-49 every game, for the Giants and 49ers to win out, for the Browns to win 1 game, and for the Bears to trade the #2 pick for 5 #1s and Von Miller.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I would like for the team to win out. I think that we'll probably only win the Browns game, though I think we have a decent shot at beating the Lions.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want Trubisky to play well.

I want Shaheen and Cohen to continue to be a big part of the game.

I do not care about the results, but obviously wins are good. Fuck the draft, if Trubisky goes into next offseason on a 4 game win streak where he tears it up that would be huge. Fox will keep them from winning those games, but nothing matters more than Mitch.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The Bears finally win a game, against the Bengals....and now they're going to win out?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want Trubisky and the offense to look good. If it means winning out, so be it. If we lose, I don't mind...as long as the offense is looking good.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To be clear I want wins. But I believe losing out would help more.

Losing is for pussies. We need some wins to build some momentum. Fuck draft position. There will be talent on the board no matter where we pick. The whole mentality that we have to be in the top 5 is what keeps us bottom dwellers.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don't want the Bears to be the team that the Browns beat.

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want the offense to continue building on last performance against bungholes. From game planning, to playcalling to execution.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I want it to be true that John Fox has been told you will no longer be coaching the Bears after the end of the season, and therefore he is letting Dowell loggains Run the offense completely his way.

I want the Bears to keep that offense open, and Mitch to look very good.

And then I want a clean sweep of the coaches at the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With a opened up offense there is a real chance that we could win out, help GB and draft mid round. On one hand it would be great to win 4 at the end, build confidence and send a message that this team will compete with Trubs and help with drawing coaches and FAs. On the other hand losing out will stop people from asking if Fox might stay if we win out. I was fine with losing out and slamming the door on this staff but now I want wins. If we not top 3 to 5 in the draft then just win out. This staff is gone win or lose. What a interesting yet it's gonna screw us end to a season. I really wanted to see what Pace would do with that early pick. Would we have stuck in too a QB needy team or kept it? Getting extra drafts picks could help big with Pace's drafting prowess. Enough rambling my ((question is which helps us more in the long run losing out or winning out?))
To answer myself I still think losing out would help more long term. I think the higher draft picks would be worth more in the long run. Trubs plays well and we lose out is what is best long term. I won't root against the Bears on game day.

tenor.gif

Which is greater, the chance they win out, or the chance they lose out, just to keep things in perspective.......

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
About even. MN will be hard, Det will be close, we should win against Clv. I don't see us losing all 3 that's for sure.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
@hawk. Losing is for pussies. We need some wins to build some momentum. Fuck draft position. There will be talent on the board no matter where we pick. The whole mentality that we have to be in the top 5 is what keeps us bottom dwellers. ))

It's also the mentality that got us a QB. It's also the mentality that would bring a difference maker or more draft picks. 1 year from now I like the mentality of having more or better players. No one is gonna remember winning or losing these late season meaningless games a year from now. But the draft lost cost will hang around for awhile. This is a freakn rebuild and a top pick or extra picks will speed up the rebuild process. Will winng meaningless late season games help speed up the rebuild?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
(( @bradybunch The Bears finally win a game, against the Bengals....and now they're going to win out? ))
Having 2 beatable opponents and one you never know game, because it's football. Also opening up the offense helps a lot. The Beebergals are not the reason I think we can win. That team quit but we moved to a real offense anyway. They play calling I expect the rest of the way.