IGT: Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions at 3:30PM **Saturday** on NFLN

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Lions

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Going to 7-11 instead due to being open

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Is Stafford more of a baked potato or boiled potato?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
?? Not sure why your quoting me, I have not been bashing MT today, my post was in response to the Brett Favre comment.

Didnt say u were bashing him...said before the half u wanted him to throw to a spot in end zone with 2 wrs vs 6 dbs. It would have been int number 4

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didnt say u were bashing him...said before the half u wanted him to throw to a spot in end zone with 2 wrs vs 6 dbs. It would have been int number 4

And? Still doesn't make any sense. so, from now on any post I make about int's, and a QB will be tied to that post?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah draft a dude that had blown out one knee when we have all seen what has happened to the likes of those read QBs....then he blows out the other knee. Yeah, I'm sure that wont affect Watson's future.

And I totally agree. People would want Pace burned at the stake for drafting an injury prone player. Hell, we've seen it with White!!!!

Watson could outplay Trubisky in a wheel chair.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I guess the irony of laughing at a team for being terrible that has utterly dominated you in recent history is lost on you?

We have been terrible the past few years. Any team that has not dominated us would be equally terrible.

I don't think you get irony.

Detroit has squandered their talent. We haven't had talent.

Your point was to ask if I would want Trubisky to equal what Stafford has done. In terms of Wins and Losses, NO. If ten years into Trubisky's career he has zero playoff wins, unlike you, I won't consider it a success.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Funny thing about interceptions, they become more palatable when couple with wins though.......

Maybe for meatballs. Others understand it's a team game. But mostly the interceptions are more palatable to Bears fans when they're being done on another team.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have been terrible the past few years. Any team that has not dominated us would be equally terrible.

I don't think you get irony.

Detroit has squandered their talent. We haven't had talent.

Your point was to ask if I would want Trubisky to equal what Stafford has done. In terms of Wins and Losses, NO. If ten years into Trubisky's career he has zero playoff wins, unlike you, I won't consider it a success.

Except that is not what asked. Win-Loss's is a team stat.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Deshaun Watson: 19 TDs, 8 ints in 7 games
Mitchell Trubisky: 7 TDs, 7 ints in 9 games
Watson 2 surgically repaired knees
Trubisky 0 surgically repaired knees

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch kinda sucked today. Oh well, no big deal and I mean that. The sky isn't falling. I'm a lot more concerned about our coaching change. I hope they let him continue to air it out next week so he has a chance of finding some equilibrium before the offseason. Difficult to game plan that with our current OL but WTF, the rest of this season should be about only one thing, expanding Mitchell regardless of outcome.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Okay so Mitch has two working knees, what's his excuse for being awful?

You really want the answer to that? because you already know

he's a rookie, with a shit coaching staff and a shit bunch of receivers

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
The one game that I get to watch from where I live on national TV and they blow chunks against the Lions. Not happy.

Trubisky had the Cutler syndrome past 2 weeks. Yikes. Hope he learns from it and keeps pushing.