Hey Cub Fans! Sign Up And Introduce Yourselves!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs Fan Since:
Favorite Current Cubs Player:
Favorite All-Time Cubs Player:
Favorite Cubs Moment:

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know im not new but i havent done this in the cubs fourm.

Cubs Fan Since: 1987 (birth)
Favorite Current Cubs Player:Tyler Colvin
Favorite All-Time Cubs Player: Slammin Sammy
Favorite Cubs Moment: Sammy hitting 61 and 62 in the same game no question everytime i see it, it gives me goosebumps

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know im not new but i havent done this in the cubs fourm.

Cubs Fan Since: 1987 (birth)
Favorite Current Cubs Player:Tyler Colvin
Favorite All-Time Cubs Player: Slammin Sammy
Favorite Cubs Moment: Sammy hitting 61 and 62 in the same game no question everytime i see it, it gives me goosebumps

you are my guyyyyyyyy! still wish you had your 360!

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck was my post deleted? I thought you never hard deleted posts? Hmmm? It was a simple question. I can understand the other 3, but it's an intro thread... you don't close/delete those.

Last edited by a moderator:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck was my post deleted? I thought you never hard deleted posts? Hmmm? It was a simple question. I can understand the other 3, but it's an intro thread... you don't close/delete those.

we need a fresh intro page. alot of members posted once or twice, and there are new members now posting more and more. we dont need to look at a thread with wide gaps in posts....(dates in between posts) makes us look slow to the user.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
you are my guyyyyyyyy!

sadbanana.gif

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CO your like a baby girl, always complaining. We don't want to hear you complain, no one else does, just you. So stfu when it comes to complaning (and other posts, most). It's annoying.

one of the reasons some of the threads got new Versions (refresh) is that there was too much arguing, which if a new user or guest is looking might shy away from.

plus the arguements were lame as well.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
one of the reasons some of the threads got new Versions (refresh) is that there was too much arguing, which if a new user or guest is looking might shy away from.

plus the arguements were lame as well.

CO can't see my posts, but I try my best to make him stop. I'm not arguing, but it gets old and a lot of CO posts is arguing and the focuse of the thread is lost. That's why I don't even look at some threads anymore, because I know it's not on the topic anymore. I hate it!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CO can't see my posts, but I try my best to make him stop. I'm not arguing, but it gets old and a lot of CO posts is arguing and the focuse of the thread is lost. That's why I don't even look at some threads anymore, because I know it's not on the topic anymore. I hate it!

that is the hardest part of modding this specific forum. its users getting offtopic. it will be fine, il keep cleaning it up. :)

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I can only see his posts when they are quoted, why try? That's so stupid.

Cubs Fan Since: I was this high.
Favorite Current Cubs Player: Soto or Marmol
Favorite All-Time Cubs Player: Sosa or Wood
Favorite Cubs Moment: That one game, with that one player and the ball and the thingy thang. Yeah, that was great.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs Fan Since: Since i moved to Des Moines in 1993 but I didn't seriously follow the Cubs, or baseball in general, until my first game at Wrigley in 2001.... When Ron Coomer played 3B.

Favorite Current Cubs Player: Byrd or Dempster

Favorite All-Time Cubs Player:probably Wood, Sosa, or Maddog

Favorite Cubs Moment:The huge comeback against the Rockies was incredible but i think my favorite was D-Lees pinch hit slam vs the sox. Ivy and I were in the bleacher for that one. Think Jason Marquis hit a homer that day too. Obviously clinching the division was always great but i gotta choose one that i was in attendance for.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Can someone just put CO in the CCS Jail already?
:pray:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this in an introduction thread. stop making everything into an arguement.

you wonder why I have to make new threads, it is because certain people cannot control themselves and act somewhat mature.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he can ask for me to put into the jail and that doesn't get deleted? And you said you only hard delete spam... that wasn't spam, so what the fuck happened to my post?

Rush says he runs this place like a sports bar... this is a fucking communist regime.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he can ask for me to put into the jail and that doesn't get deleted? And you said you only hard delete spam... that wasn't spam, so what the fuck happened to my post?

Rush says he runs this place like a sports bar... this is a fucking communist regime.

your post was soft deleted, if you cannot see it, that is not my problem.

ran like a sports bar.....not a daycare