Who's your favorite WR in this draft?

Speed

Liked Posts:
Ridley. The way he creates separation is special and I really like his suddenness.

[video=youtube;n7RZmpyesD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7RZmpyesD4[/video]

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I kind of fell like this years WR class is a lot like last years QB class. I keep reading people saying that their is a lot of depth and value but no #1 starters. This is almost the exact thing they said about last years QB Class, being a lot of depth and 2nd day talent but no clear franchise QBs.

IMHO this draft is LOADED with talented WRs!! Ridley is going to be a STUD with perennial pro bowl talent. He has blazing speed, very explosive acceleration, consistent hands, and is the best route runner in the draft. If he was on a pass heavy team I think he would be a top 5 pick.

I think Ridley Ceiling / Floor would be Stephon Diggs / Antonio Brown .... Calvin Ridley is going to be a star player in the NFL

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Idk who my favorite would be, but I will say I’d stay away from Courtland Sutton(I probably butchered his name). I don’t get the hype on him. Watched several games of his since I did a lot of betting this year and I thought the white guy they had was better than him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
C.Ridley
C.Kirk
A.Miller
DJ Chark

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Ridley is my #1.

I am also high on Auden Tate who might be there in the 2nd round. I think he will be the 2nd best WR in this draft. Was screwed by shitty QB play at FSU.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think Miller, Kirk and Gallup will be excellent values for where they're likely to be selected.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I think Ridley is the most NFL ready. He will walk in and be productive but I wonder if he has maxed out already.

Christian Kirk is probably my favourite. I don't think we have seen the best of him yet and he is a real playmaker. He earnt a nickname of "Baby Beckham".

St. Brown's physical ability intrigues me greatly when you consider you might be able to nab him in the 2nd round. The guy looks like A.J Green from a height, weight, length, speed perspective.

Javon Wims is a sleeper of mine. Coming out of the rush heavy offence in Georgia, Wims has all the physical tools you want and made some real highlight real grabs. Perfect case of a physically talented WR coming of college program that didn't have a prolific passing offence pushing down his value in the draft.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Ridley is the most NFL ready. He will walk in and be productive but I wonder if he has maxed out already.

Doubt it. If he does what he's expected to do, then he's got about 4-8 years of his prime left.

AussieBear

Ridley. The way he creates separation is special and I really like his suddenness.

well if he was in the cooper class... he would have went before white too

Antobears

Liked Posts:

Very impressive, definitely gets separation which was sorely lacking this year.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Not necessarily for the Bears or Nagy's preference, but just in terms of their NFL potential. It seems like this is a very deep class but really lacking in even potential #1 receivers. Even looking at various draft sites, there seems to be a huge discrepancy in rankings. so who's the best receiver from this class in 3 years?
Whoever we can get in the second round.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
i’d be happy with washington, kirk, miller, or gallup

all seem like nagy-type guys

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Idk who my favorite would be, but I will say I’d stay away from Courtland Sutton(I probably butchered his name). I don’t get the hype on him. Watched several games of his since I did a lot of betting this year and I thought the white guy they had was better than him.

Trey Quinn outplayed Sutton in several games and often was the first look for their QB. He's no slouch.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Simmie Cobbs imo will be a stand out in this draft dude is a beast.I don't think there is a cb that can cover him in this draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
1. Michael Gallup: tough, good hands, great run after catch

2. Courtland Sutton: Elite size, great body control for his size, good speed

3. Calvin Ridley: High floor, good hands, good speed

I’d like the Bears to take a dominant player in round one not a high floor Jerry Angelo-type guy. Ridley was never dominant and had mediocre stats by college standards. I’d trade down and take Sutton or Gallup easily before Ridley.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The 2nd round is going to be such a sweet spot to grab a WR in this draft. Any mock that I do end up doing will have is taking one in the 2nd. It makes too much sense.

One of Kirk, Gallup, Washington, Miller, St Brown, Cobbs or Ateman will be there. Probably a couple others I can't even think of.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey, is there a team that will give us a 1st and a 2nd to move up for our 1st possibly ? This would be our ideal tradedown.... then we can still take an Edge rusher in the 1st and TWO wideouts in the 2nd

OR how about a FA edge rusher then not worry about it ??

I think Hiestad or stand has the credentials to take 2-4th rounders and make them great into guards and/or tackle