CCS Offseason Plan

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
As all of you, I love the Bears and have been a fan for many years. Working crazy hours requires the need to go to a site where I can quickly go through all of the relevant news, rumors, mocks, etc related to the team. Lately, however, it has been a little tougher to accomplish that. I don't post often, and rarely start new threads, but I enjoy reading all of the info. Adi, Windy, and many others provide great analysis and breakdowns. Now, however, a new thread with little relevance is posted every 30 minutes, thus necessitating other threads that are much more meaningful to be pushed down the pages.

DezBears, you are probably a great fellow and I admire your dedication to keeping an ear out for all things Bears and your desire to quickly inform. This dedication is truly unmatched. But please, for the love of God, Allah, Yahweh, or whatever higher being is popular among these parts, can you stop posting a new thread every 5 minutes, or, in the alternative, I suggest creating a 'DezBears' sub-forum folder, complete with sub-folders, where all of your thoughts can be neatly organized by topic.

For example:

-DezBears
-Free Agency News
-Mock Drafts
-Rumors

And I must be clear, DezBears, your thoughts and feelings are not meaningless. They matter. YOU matter. But all of these ideas/suggestions can be neatly placed in threads that already exist. Or, see the sub-folder example above. Liked your last mock, by the way.

Thanks.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I hate subfolders. I would rather the useless posts just get no replies and fall in the nihil being the 2nd page, but people have to bump his threads to the top by complaining... I would know, i've taken the bait before.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's understandable I'll back off a bit and thanks for asking nicely hopefully Ryan Pace does well this off season but I'm sick of watching terrible football.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
That's understandable I'll back off a bit and thanks for asking nicely hopefully Ryan Pace does well this off season but I'm sick of watching terrible football.

I'm with you buddy. I'm into the Bears too. It's just easier to read ideas that are of a similar nature in 1 thread.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
DezBears needs to be given a vacation by the forum Moderators

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
OP you’re being awful nice.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Two new threads a day, kid can't go cold turkey, and you can't stick him in some sub-forum like those degenerate banned guys. You can't put baby in a corner.

Two new threads a day, I know you can do it Dez!

Reactions: DC

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dez..... don't listen to these pussies. This is EXACTLY what's wrong with America these days. Fuckers can't even scroll down one page to get their news. Gotta bitch and whine because it takes them 15 seconds instead of 10 seconds to find the thread THEY want to read. So the precious little snowflakes have to band together and dictate how many threads a day you can post because they are LAZY. Absolutely ridiculous. Don't listen to them!!! Post MORE!!!!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
88fb8c1cbc6e19c25e539543c609fff7.jpg

AussieBear

pass up what you dont wanna read n read what ye be wants.. i know its tuff having to scroll and click on page 2,3 etc... but i belieb in you.. yo can do it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You people are making me feel bad for DezBears. Leave him alone, you fuckin' monsters!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Earl_Grey_for_Latte_Mix-1.png

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've never received so much attention on this board before I feel famous. I got messages from people saying to post more and messages saying stop posting.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pass up what you dont wanna read n read what ye be wants.. i know its tuff having to scroll and click on page 2,3 etc... but i belieb in you.. yo can do it.

What?....Is the earth still flat?

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind using sub-forums to correlate posts on a single topic that's being beaten to death, like the "pro/con Jay Culter" thread a few years back. But I don't think we should isolate a single user or ban him for that matter. Many people are guilty of creating shitty posts.

One reason I don't post as much during the off season is because how many mock drafts, trade rumors, and proposed FA signings do we have to read about? Especially when they'll end up being 90% wrong. Anyone can do a Google search and plagiarize a composite of mock drafts. That isn't HIGHER football IQ. Again, you're mostly wrong anyway on draft day.