This is what $22M got us

Liked Posts:
Glennon $19M guaranteed: 833 yards 4 TD's 5 INT's 76.9 rating
Wheaton $3M guaranteed: 3 Rec 51 Yards

Pace CANNOT afford to have another FA period like that. Just a total waste of a lot of money.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Did I forget to mention that Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
taking a page from Dez's book I see, Warden

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are correct, Captain Obvious.:pace:

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Lol FA is an absolute crapshoot. They key to being successful in FA is TRY to improve your roster and more importantly to not fuck yourself cap wise. In that sense he has been successful. More often than not for most FA signings it’s never worth the contract given. Judge a GM by draft not FA. FA decide where they will sign...and we know pace had offered big money at big FA. Not his fault they choose somewhere else to play.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol FA is an absolute crapshoot. They key to being successful in FA is TRY to improve your roster and more importantly to not fuck yourself cap wise. In that sense he has been successful. More often than not for most FA signings it’s never worth the contract given. Judge a GM by draft not FA. FA decide where they will sign...and we know pace had offered big money at big FA. Not his fault they choose somewhere else to play.

Pace has more misses than hits...there is no doubt. Also, players have not wanted to go to the Bears because even though the money was offered.....

Pace is a victim of his own failure, but could also benefit from success. It is all riding on the QB position. If he gets it right with Trubisky his job will be much easier.
This is why he played the long game with drafting him and gave the appearance of going all in on Glennon. It is all about the QB.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
We should have a sub forum for Warden, Alpha Male, Bill Wade and Ommy. They can repeat the same shit to each other 24/7 in their own little circle jerk.

I still like your hot or not thread in the bar. Not so hot on your football stuff...

[video=youtube;LuFCaIAnETk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFCaIAnETk[/video]

Liked Posts:
We should have a sub forum for Warden, Alpha Male, Bill Wade and Ommy. They can repeat the same shit to each other 24/7 in their own little circle jerk.

I still like your hot or not thread in the bar. Not so hot on your football stuff...

[video=youtube;LuFCaIAnETk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFCaIAnETk[/video]

Why haven't I seen you in the Hot or Not thread? You should join in.