Honest thoughts on Trubisky?

bearsden

Liked Posts:
What do you guys think of him? Lets take being a bears homer aside. Do you think hes legitimate? My personal opinion is im going to have to see more. He showed some pretty good flashes but sometimes he did suck. I do give him a break because of just how shitty our wide receivers were. This is one of our worst ive seen. I do think Wright is decent but not a number one. So i'm curious if we give the pieces around him, how will he do next year. Also Loggains was very predictable on play calling.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Gonna be the GOAT. We won't lost a game starting next season. He's going to make Tom Brady look like Ryan Leaf. Not only that, but hes going to fuck Giselle while Tom watches, but knowing Tom he's prob into that cuckold stuff.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think Trubs is going to be a QB you can win with. Intangibles and leadership are there. Desire is there. Work ethic is there. I think he’ll protect the ball and have the ability to win games when you put it in his hands. He’s a franchise QB, IMO.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
My honest opinion is that we need better wide receivers, better o line play, and better play calling. All things that we are capable of seeing next year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
The thing I like about Mitch is that if he ends up sucking, it's gonna be because he simply sucks at QB. Not because he's a headcase, lazy, unathletic, etc. Especially this season, where we brought in a staff whose number one mission is to put him in a system where he can succeed.

IMO, odds are that he'll be competent at worst. But I'm excited to see what he does this season, and I'm hoping we can put some good pieces around him.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The thing I like about Mitch is that if he ends up sucking, it's gonna be because he simply sucks at QB. Not because he's a headcase, lazy, unathletic, etc. Especially this season, where we brought in a staff whose number one mission is to put him in a system where he can succeed.

IMO, odds are that he'll be competent at worst. But I'm excited to see what he does this season, and I'm hoping we can put some good pieces around him.

I have the same thought. Seems like the floor is, like, an Andy Dalton-type, which is better than most drafted QBs. The ceiling is God-knows-where. He'll be somewhere in the middle, I think.

And it is comforting that he appears willing to work, get better and have a great attitude about it. As mentioned, if he fails, it won't be because of any of those reasons.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
He has the physical and mental tools with tremendous upside. As green as he was, his potential still lept out at you. If Nagy can land a couple good WRs and install a good system you will see Mitch's development jump by leaps and bounds. He is behind Wentz/Goff as not even having the basics down. But the rapport he builds with those receivers will only get better. As defenses learn they can't stack the box you will see the dynamic duo of Howard/Cohen destroy defenses. Against teams that can't stop the run Mitch will have low numbers. But the opposite will be true against bad pass defenses with decent run D's. By Mitch's 3rd year he will have rapport with WRs and experience in an established offense. Year 3 will be the best view of his ceiling. His rookie year in Loggains no gains offense you saw his floor.

At this point it's up to Pace and Nagy to get a couple good WRs. And hope Nagy's system is what we think it is.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
As you said too soon to make a judgement, but there were a lot of positives.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. bearsben returns like he left.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Mich has all the tools to become a great QB................set the bar high.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I honestly think he can be a franchise quarterback. I just think Fox wasn’t pushing him along in a fast pace. You can tell they were holding back on him. But I think that may help him. Now I think Nagy will challenge him. He won’t hold him back. Which is what we want. To let him release the full potential and competitiveness. Hopefully that’s the case and it works. In my honest opinion, he has everything there. Yes he needs to work on everything so he can get better but it is there. Now it’s just coaching him correctly. I didn’t expect him to come out like cam newton in his rookie year. This dude only had 12 starts in college. You have to be a stupid motherfucker to expect him to come out looking like cam with him only starting 12 games in college.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Well, I am anything bit a Bears homer. I have been a Lions fan all my life up until this past year. I made the switch for a couple reasons: first, because I think the Lions will never win with a QB like Stafford. And 2nd...because Trubisky is pretty much the opposite of Stafford as far as skill set I believe is needed to win in this league.

Smart, accurate and win in this league. And Trubs athletic ability is just icing on the cake, imo. I don't care if you can throw it through a brick wall if you can't hit the broad side of a barn...

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Gonna be the GOAT. We won't lost a game starting next season. He's going to make Tom Brady look like Ryan Leaf. Not only that, but hes going to fuck Giselle while Tom watches, but knowing Tom he's prob into that cuckold stuff.

That alone would make him a HOFer in my mind. Fuck tom brady.