Dear 9lb 8oz baby Jesus please sign DL

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Dear 9lb 8oz baby Jesus please sign one of the top 5 DL free agents in the market. I don't remember ever seeing a group of DL than could all help our D take that last step to elite. There are so many great options that I think we can still sign one at a reasonable rate. My rankings are:

-Wilkinson; I really think he got complacent getting paid and bring surrounded by elite talent. Unless he's totally given up, which we should be able to tell through interviews and how he's progressing in his off season training, he's clearly the most talented. A three man interior of Hicks, Goldman, and Wilkerson would be top 2-3 best D-lines in the league and the best if all stay healthy and play up to potential. He has fallen off the last two years but I trust Fabio to make that call.

-Richardson; basically just copy and paste Wilkerson but add some off the field issues. He seems to have cleaned that up. He's one of the top 3-4 defensive tackle in football talent wise and if we can get him on an incentive based deal, I'd again jump on that.

-Poe; really played well on his one year prove it contract in ATL. Again uber talented and an instant upgrade in the run game from day one. I'm not willing to go all on on him but with 2-3 year deal based on incentives, it could be too much to pass up.

-DaQuan Jones; will receive much less pub then the first three but has been very good in his career in TN while going lately unnoticed. Only 26 years old, this is the one guy I'd look to lock up to a longer term contract.

In my ideal offseason we add one of these four along with Navarro Bowman to bring his intense leadership and understanding of Fangio's playbook along with tagging Fuller and we the that next step as a D.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Those are all average-below average options...

Nothing to be praying about.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sheldon Richardson & Wilkerson are both locker room cancers.

Poe will wants to much money and only has 4 sacks in the last two years.

DaQuan Jones never heard of him 27 years old and only 6 sacks?

Bowman wants to retire in the bay area.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Ze4gFWuYh50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze4gFWuYh50[/video]

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:

Of course I know Wilkerson and Richardson come at some risk but they wouldn't be available if they were perfect. Terrell Owen's was a cancer his entire career but he produced. I'd leave all of these decisions up to Fangio's, if he's on board there is way too much talent to not explore it. Also Bowman is on record saying playing for Fangio would be very tempting.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course I know Wilkerson and Richardson come at some risk but they wouldn't be available if they were perfect. Terrell Owen's was a cancer his entire career but he produced. I'd leave all of these decisions up to Fangio's, if he's on board there is way too much talent to not explore it. Also Bowman is on record saying playing for Fangio would be very tempting.

Terrell Owens if a Hall of Fame wide receiver and even then he drove himself out of town.

[video=youtube_share;_KEGfpP9XlI]https://youtu.be/_KEGfpP9XlI[/video]

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Just out of curiosity, what do most of you think of Lion's FA DE Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah? I personally would love to see how he could be used in Vic Fangio's scheme.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

You never heard of Jones? He's a really good player.

AussieBear

mmmmm :cum:

wheres da link