Who Said Shaquem Griffin Wasn't Going to Drafted?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He is also a small linebacker so he better be blazing fast. Mind you I am not one of those people doubting the kid can play. I would love to have a kid with that much heart and a state sized chip on his shoulder to prove himself at the NFL level.

He is bigger than deion Jones lsu falcon LB

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I’ve said it before. If Kevin White can have metal legs, why can’t this dude have a sweet cyborg hand?

He’s going to be an Allpro special teamer and a guy that can play dime situations. Could start and not miss a beat. I’d take him over any LBs on the bears roster besides Danny and Floyd, maybe Nick.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Didn't he play safety in high school. That would be interesting to see if he could play there in the NFL.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hahaha Some people know zero about football.

He proved that he could play defense in college not by just playing but by being the ACC defensive player of the year. He had 6 more 225 bench presses than Orlando Brown, and he just ran the fastest combine time of any linebacker EVER.

You got him good Focker!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hahaha Some people know zero about football.

He proved that he could play defense in college not by just playing but by being the ACC defensive player of the year. He had 6 more 225 bench presses than Orlando Brown, and he just ran the fastest combine time of any linebacker EVER.

Geez, those people are idiots! Only YOU predicted he'd be drafted. What a great prediction. Run that post again, I can't wait to read it one more time. :)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So quick cuts to his handless side were not allowed in college. He sure got lucky or else he would not have been the ACC defensive player of the year.

Are you suggesting the talent level in college equals that in the NFL?

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Well he technically hasn't been drafted yet. I think he will. Interesting note of all the previous fastest times from LB's in the combine none of the names I knew meaning they weren't shit. So like always, let's not overblow the 40 time and combine hype.

Icemanx

Liked Posts:
Well he technically hasn't been drafted yet. I think he will. Interesting note of all the previous fastest times from LB's in the combine none of the names I knew meaning they weren't shit. So like always, let's not overblow the 40 time and combine hype.

Agree, how fast can this guy run with the pads on is the question I would like to know!

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Yea bro well, sorry but he doesn’t have another hand. No ones ever played in the nfl with one hand. Who knows how his game will translate to a quick cut to his handless side....

Also, he is about the same size as Reuben foster was last year for people saying he’s undersized.

I think Justin Pierre Paul of the NY Giants would disagree with you. Just thought I'd put that out there. Along with countless other players, who have had injuries to their hands, and had to play with them taped/clubbed up to the point where they're in the same boat as JPP and Shaquem Griffin.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
This place needs more "told you so" threads.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I started a thread about Griffin a while back, I'll try to find it and see who it or they were.

I found it! Posted it in January under the title "Shaquem Griffin". In that thread, Nobody actually said he wouldn't be drafted, most felt between 4th to 7th. So it must have been in a different thread.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Ask a Aurburn fan if he can play

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;RtvdHSsHZXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtvdHSsHZXs[/video]Good video. It shows his warts plus also his blazing speed and acceleration.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

At least tell me that all of those players with the previous fastest times were at least very good in college.

He runs like a cheetah and plays like a lion.

Shaquem Griffin, LB, Central Florida

NFL Network hyped up Shaquem Griffin like crazy, and rightfully so. Griffin was one of the top winners from this weekend. It all began when he benched 20 reps with a prosthetic hand. He then ran a 4.38 40 - the fastest-recorded time ever for a linebacker at the combine. Griffin didn't stop there, catching passes in the drills better than most of the other linebacker prospects. He finished his day with a 6.88 3-cone. It would be shocking, at this point, if Griffin were to fall into Day 3.