I will never understand why CCS bears fans literally hate Josh Bellamy when he is one

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I must be the only one taking the original quote seriously and I have a question:

and play WR as well
If his second responsibility is to play WR and ...

in addition to his role as a special teams ace
his third responsibility is his role as a special teams ace, ...

but he's just doing his job and doing it at an elite level
what is his 1st job that he does at an elite level?

Drop the ball?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
In the future, can you put in the title that it is a repost of VashalasX content? That way, I know to not bother even opening the thread.

You read the title and didn't know?

new-O5NyCibf93upy

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Real fuckin original Foghat. Mod, can we just ban this bitch for re-posting stuff from posters that are banned from here. Just leave the shit in the toilet, don't bring it here. We've got a new, exciting season starting, and this fuckin clown wants to post crap from banned posters??

I mean how fuckin embarrassing it must be to be HHM's little bitch running around repeating the pure nonsense. Seriously, what a fuckin circle jerk lovin cult soap opera. Get some fuckin gonads dude .... really!

You're such a snowflake.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I actually think he improved last season. I remember in the beginning he would run a route, jump in the air to catch the ball (even tho he didn't need to) and fall to the ground like a rock. I don't remember seeing that as much if at all. He's not someone I want to see starting but he's good depth/ST.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

greg23

Liked Posts:
You all forget so quickly

2016 bellamy drops were the SOLE reason we were in position for Trubisky....make those catches vs Tenn (?) And were picking much lower.

2017....Bellamy might have been out best or 2nd best wr (best if you like speed and separation....2nd best if you judge by volume productivity)

He's a really good st playat and offers significant value to a team and the 5th or 6th wr (vs McManus having to "play" db which is a joke).

Put together a roster of

Watkins/Robinson
Merideth
Wilson
2nd round pick
White
Bellamy

And your getting value and production from Bellamy

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
He gets the Rashied Davis treatment.

It’s not his fault the bears depth chart at wide receiver was so bad he actually had to play.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
just too many drops. he wont be getting peanuts any more, and we watched him make some great catches but drop simple balls. I can see the pining for Cam, even though he is one year into his wide receiver conversion, but not Bellamy.